No matter what yours looks like and how you make it, they're super cute and fun to make. They're also quick and simple, so you can easily whip one of these up while watching your favourite show or movie.
You will need:
♥ Patterned fabric
♥ Felt in a colour of your choice
♥ Matching thread
1. Print out the silhouette you want to use and resize it to about three and a half inches.
2. Use your pattern to cut out your silhouette on brightly coloured felt.
3. Cut two squares out of your patterned fabric. I made mine about four and a half inches.
4. Sew your silhouette onto the front of one of your patterned fabric squares with matching thread.
5. Put the right sides of your fabric squares together and sew them up using matching thread. Leave a small gap.
6. Turn the pouch you have made right side out and stuff it.
7. Sew up the gap.
Enjoy your new pillow!
If you want, you can also make this a full sized pillow. Just change the dimensions!
If you do make one of these, I would love to see! Comment below or email me at email@example.com
Have a great weekend!