Tuesday, 14 April 2015

{Review} NYX Glam Shadow in Pixie Dust

Hello Lovelies!
After seeing my previous post, Naomi said that she'd like to see a review on the NYX Glam Shadow in Pixie Dust. I was more then willing to make a review on it, it's one of my favourite eye shadows!
NYX Glam Shadow in Pixie Dust Review
I've been using this eyeshadow a lot lately. It's a really nice shimmery nude for my skin tone, and it can also work well as a base to build off of Lately, I've been using a lot of light pastel shadows with it.

Anyways, let's get to the review!
This is what the website says about the product:
1. Long lasting shades
 2.  Extreme color 
 3. Lustrous finish 
4. Added dose of sparkle 

Here's how I think they compare:
1. I do think that this is a fairly long lasting shadow, it stays quite nicely throughout the day.
2. I wouldn't say that this is extreme colour, even though it's nude the pigmentation isn't spectacular. It's not bad, but not stunning either.
3. The finish is quite nice, at least I think that it is.
4. There definitely is sparkle! This shadow is not for those who stray away from a little glitter as it is pretty noticeable. That being said, I do think that this shade makes it suitable for everyday wear.
NYX Glam Shadow in Pixie Dust Swatch
I thought that I'd add an arrow to show where the swatch is as it is really light.
As you can see in the swatch, this shade is fairly light and matches my skin tone almost perfectly.

Overall, I really like this shadow! I'd give it an 8/10, I think that the quality is really nice for the price. You can find it here.
Also, I wanted to remind you guys of my contest! The entries will be up for voting this Sunday.

~Amy~

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful shadow, I actually like the light pigmentation, it makes it easy to work with :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I do, too ♥

      Delete
  2. love the subtle shimmer.. makes it good for everyday wear! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sybil, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  3. Looks like a pretty shade! <3 I also like that there's a little shimmer.

    THOUGHTS IN TIFFANY BLUE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne! It is, and I do too ♥

      Delete
  4. The older I am, the better I look in nude and almost nude shades! All in all - light colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! That's interesting ♥

      Delete
  5. Been wondering about this one for a while, glad to read your review. It's so unfortunate NYX only available in Sephora over here instead of drugstores, I'll be needing to travel to get their stuffs :(

    xx ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad that I could help! And that's too bad :(

      Delete
  6. I've never tried any Nyx products but I definitely want to try their lip butters! This looks like an awesome product too though :) especially considering affordability

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie! I want to try the lip butters, too ♥

      Delete
  7. It's very suble isn't it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, it really is ♥

      Delete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster Award:) xx

    http://livelaughlovewithnoregret.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie, but I don't really do tags anymore ♥

      Delete
  9. Nunca usei , mais parece ser bom
    http://eesmaltecia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Estimalte & Cia ♥

      Delete
  10. I use a lot of nyx products and I love all of them are so good! This colour looks so good and natural.
    xx
    www.onlybmh.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Belen! I love NYX, too ♥

      Delete
  11. Oh very cute eyeshadow
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shade! Love singles that are so easy to travel with.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  13. Yay! Great review, thank you! Looks like a beautiful glam shadow, I'm curious to try it out myself.

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naomi, if you do try it, I hope that you like it ♥

      Delete
  14. Will have to check this product out! I only really have experiences with NYX lipsticks.
    Rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rae! I've never tried their lipsticks before ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!