Friday, 24 April 2015

Spring Wishlist

Hello Lovelies!
I know that spring started a while ago, but I'm still really excited about it. Something about spring just feels so refreshing, and a wonderful time to begin again and start over. So I thought I'd share with you guys a few things that I've been keeping my eye on lately!
1. Purrrfectly Adorable Day Dress- Siamese Cats  from Le Bomb Shop
This is sold out in small, which makes me sad. It's the perfect dress for me, as it combines two of my favourite things: mint and cats.
2. Doily Necklace from Sugar and Vice 
How cute is this necklace? I love the lacy heart details, and the feeling it gives of a spring tea party.
3. Avery, Spring Daydream Print from Kelli Murray Art
This is such a beautiful print, I love the colourful flowers. It would be a great way to start that print collection that I've been wanting!
I've been looking for a nice peach blush for spring, and I've also been wanting to try some Too Faced products. Plus, who could resist that packaging?
5. In The Park Floral Skirt from Ruche
I know that this pick is a little dark for spring, but I'm in love with it. It reminds me of an English garden for some reason, even though I've never seen one.
6. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Necklace from I Love Crafty
This necklace reminds me of the new Cinderella movie, which I've been dying to see. Do you guys think it's any good?

I hope that you liked some of these! Which one is your favourite?
Also, don't forget to vote in my contest!

~Amy~

48 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I love the artwork print in #3 :)
    Celestial Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously loving that dress :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy loved all your picks....specially the floral skirt and the too faced blush.....lots of love

    Anie
    http://progressivepanache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anie! I'm glad that you like them ♥

      Delete
  4. Love your style! Vintage adorable <3 The too faced blush looks really interesting :)

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bea! I agree ♥

      Delete
  5. Aww love your wishlist, and that dress and skirt is <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like nr 1 and 2. S is too small for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is really pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice :) kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable wishlist! That print has always been my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate! I'm happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  10. Well, everything you chose here will now be going on to my own wishlist! Haha. This is all too cute. I'd love to have that print to put in my office!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you Jenny! Me, too ♥

      Delete
  11. Too Faced is my favorite brand!!! I haven't that tried that blush but it looks amazing :)

    I'm doing a giveaway over on my blog, it'd be awesome if you went and checked it out!!
    whitnibble.blogspot.com I Naked Basics Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Whitney! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  12. Great wishlist! I really love everything you put there!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little blue floral skirt! Romantic and pretty :)
    xxx Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  14. I love the dress, it's so cute! Great wishilist x
    Natt x

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice post!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. that print is absolutely beautiful!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this wishlist! So many great picks! I am big fan of cats and dresses so this siamese cats day dress would be perfect for me too xx

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jana! I'm happy you like it ♥

      Delete
  18. My favourite would be.... Too Faced blush! (haha obviously, since I'm a makeup hoarder, ;P). Love you picks! Mint would be a lovely colour for spring! and I think it's adorable to wear a cat printed blouse. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you so much Ieyra! I'm happy that you like them ♥

      Delete
  19. Nice wishlist! I really want dresses and skirt this time!! Especially in pastel color :)

    I'm a new reader here.
    Maybe can we follow each other??
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the daydream print! I want to look like her haha

    xo, simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Davelyn, me too ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!