Friday, 1 May 2015

April Favourites

Hello lovelies!
I can't believe that April is over. I made some really big changes to my blog this month, including changing the URL, and I  want to thank everyone who stuck by me.
This was the first real month of spring weather where I live, and it's been lovely. It's finally been warm enough to go outside without a jacket on!
My beauty favourites were:

I've been trying to find a good face cream for my sensitive skin, and I think that this may be it. It's also really nice and light for summer.
This has been my go to shower gel this month, and it smells so nice! It is perfect for spring and is really gentle on my skin.
This has been my favourite body scrub in April, it's really nice to my skin. It also smells amazing! You can read a little review here
I know that spring is usually a time for brighter colours, but I've been loving this stick for my lips lately. If you would like to learn more about it, I wrote a review here
I got this ages ago, but I've been using this a lot this month. It's a nice heavier lip balm for before bed.

If you would like a review of anything that I haven't already made, just let me know and I'd be happy to make one.
My other favourites were:

1. Tetly Peppermint Tea
This is a prefect tea for unwinding after a long day, and it's very soothing. There's just something relaxing about peppermint tea.
This is such a perfect candle for spring! It has a nice, light, fresh, floral scent.
3. Pippin (New Broadway Cast Recording)
I've been obsessed with this show all month, even though I've only seen bits and pieces of the revival on youtube (I've seen the full old one). Something about it is just so...magical.

What were your favourites this month? Also, don't forget to vote in my contest!

38 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie, me too ♥

      Delete
  2. I always love body shop products!
    I never tried that lip & cheek before.
    Thank you for sharing Amy ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Indira! I do, too ♥

      Delete
  3. I like Tetley teas. Also this daisy gel sounds interesting, I like such scents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Me, too ♥

      Delete
  4. The lip balm packaging is so cute! I love the body shop products but I have never tried the lip and cheek tints :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah, I'm happy you like it! I love anything from the Body Shop ♥

      Delete
  5. I really need to stop by The Body Shop and get that lip/cheek stick!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should Joanna, I hope that you like it ♥

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  7. Really nice products!
    I love your blog :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Òtimos produtos :)
    http://eesmaltecia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Estmalte & Cia ♥

      Delete
  9. Lovely products,thank you for sharing :)
    The Lifer Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm happy that you like them ♥

      Delete
  10. Great post! These all sound lovely *u* I'd love to try those two The Body Shop products~
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kiyomi! I hope that you like them if you do try them ♥

      Delete
  11. Great favorites posts! I really still like your new URL! :)

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi, I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  12. Peppermint tea, yum!
    xxx Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I love peppermint tea ♥

      Delete
  13. Wow, lots of products! I haven't tried the products you mentioned, but I got some great recommendations!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, that's nice to know ♥

      Delete
  14. I completely lost you in the URL change! So glad to see you again!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you found your way back Lexie! ♥

      Delete
  15. I love this type of post, reminds me to try it some time! That coconut body scrub sounds amazing, I love anything coconut.

    {sparklesideup.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eimear, I do too ♥

      Delete
  16. The body shop coconut scrub is one of my favorites as well! <3 smells so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  17. The Avon gel sounds nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of them look adorable!
    Wanna try The Body Shop Coconut Cream Body Scrub.

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arrow! I hope that you like it if you do ♥

      Delete
  19. The coconut scrub sounds lovely to try! I love your monthly favorites so much, always fun to read! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MJ, I'm so happy that you like reading them ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!