Tuesday, 12 May 2015

{Make} The Marsh Family

Hello lovelies!
As promised, I'm posting the tutorial for The Marsh Family today. It's been a while since the winner was announced, but it did take me a little while because there was a few plushies to make.
The pattern is here. I tried to colour code it to make it a little easier.
I decided to use Milo as the example, you do the same for all of them, just use different patterns.
1. Sew on the eyes using white thread
2. Sew on any facial features
3. Sew the circles on the top and the bottom right side in. Sew everything together except a small hole at the bottom.
4. Turn right side out and stuff. Finish sewing up.
5. Sew on any other features.

Some tips on each plushie:
For Marshall, make sure to position the eyebrows right. You don't want him to look angry!
For Martha, embroider a heart with red thread for her mouth.
For Misha, make her bow before sewing it on.
For Milo, you can sew on his curl either before you start or after you finish.

If you have any questions, just email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com

Thank you to Ari, and to everyone that entered or voted in the contest! I really appreciate it ♥
Check out Ari's blog here.

Also, if you try this, please let me know! I would love to see it.

~Amy~

44 comments:

  1. Aww your tutorials are always the cutest! Wish I was as creative as you :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm sure that you are very creative ♥

      Delete
  2. how cute!!! :D that's amazing job! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutesy! Great plushies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi, I'm happy you like it ♥

      Delete
  5. This is absolutely adorable and such a nice idea!
    I think they would look cute decorated on a shelf.
    Thank you for sharing this tutorial ♥♥♥
    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Coba! I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  6. They're so cute! I think my cats would steal them for playthings if I made them though!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so mush Eimear! I have to hide them from my cat, hehe ♥

      Delete
  7. OMG Amy just cuteness overload :-D <3 Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  8. Milo is so cute! Thanks for the tutorial, Amy! ♥♥

    - ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ieyra, I'm happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  9. These are the cutest things! And look simple to make too, can't beat cute plushies :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmin, I' so happy that you like them ♥

      Delete
  10. Ohmygosh Amy these are super adorable! I love marshmallows .. and wow, what a coincidence because my class was doing solar cooker experiments today and we burned marshmallows ;) ha ha!
    Love their faces! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ! I'm so happy you like them, I love marshmallows too ♥

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much Amy, i love them !! Cant wait to make them myself this weekend. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like them! I can\t wait to see them ♥

      Delete
  12. Aww, this is too cute! Hello little Marsh Family! Aren't you adorable?

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe.
    Aw gosh Ams, this is adorable. Like, you must be a real joy to be around in real life as well, all your joy and happiness and little projects like this. Thanks for spreading that joy to online friends as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abigail! You are one of the kindest people that I've had the honor of meeting on the Internet ♥

      Delete
  14. Your tutorials are always so lovely!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute post honey!!!! ;)
    kissssssss
    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/must-jeans-a-vita-alta-camicia-nera/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha it looks such cute :) great post dear.
    I follow U :)
    Kisses from Poland

    http://looyourself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Oliwiaa ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!