Friday, 26 June 2015

A Little Haul

A little while ago, I asked if any of you wanted to see a haul post. Some of you said yes, so here it is! I did more shopping in the past few weeks then I normally do, so I thought I'd share some of the things I got with you.
A Little Haul
I did just get some of these things recently, so I don't have fully developed opinions on all of them. If you'd like to have a review on anything or see some swatches, just let me know! I'd be more then happy to oblige. 
elf Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink, Studio Powder Brush
elf Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
I know, I've mentioned this blush a million times on the blog. However, I'm almost out of my current one, so I grabbed another. This is my everyday go-to blush, it's a perfect light pink with a subtle shimmer.
elf Studio Powder Brush
I have very few brushes, so I grabbed this one when I saw it. I've been using it for blush even though it's for powder because it gives a really nice, light application. As Zoella says, "use brushes how you want to use brushes. Don't follow the rules, be a brush rebel".
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Loose Powder Shadow in Breaking Bronze, Great Lash Clear Mascara
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Loose Powder Shadow in Breaking Bronze
I saw this in the sale table at my local drugstore, so how could I resist? I haven't used it a lot so far, because it's SO pigmented and wonderful. I really like the colour, I don't have anything else like it in my collection.
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
I've heard how good this is as a primer and a sealer for mascara, so I had to try it! I use it as a primer everyday, and it works really nicely. I don't always put it on top to seal, though, because my normal mascara doesn't always try in time, though I think it works really nicely.
Absolute New York Eyeshadow Primer, Benefit Porefessional
I've been meaning to try an eyeshadow primer because I have some eyeshadows that I love, but are way to light. I've found that this works really nicely, as long as you make sure to blot it first!
I've finally tried a Benefit product! I decided to get a mini first because the full sized ones are fairly expensive. I was a little skeptical when it said non-greasy, but it stays true to that promise! Even though my pores aren't that bad, I love it and it feels really nice on my skin. If I don't have any problems with it when I'm done this little one, I'll probably end up getting the full size.
Davids Tea Chocolate Macaroon, B&BW Leaves Candle, Garage Crochet Pointelle Socks
Davids Tea Chocolate Macaroon
This may very well be my favourite tea ever. I got a hot tea a little a while ago to test it out, and ever since then, I was hooked. This tea, to me, tastes like a chocolate macaroon. And I'm in love.
Bath & Body Works Leaves Scented Candle
I picked this up when I saw it on the $3.50 table because I'm a total sucker for sales. There's no use denying it. I know it's more of a autumn/winter scented candle, but I definitely prefer those scents over spring/summer ones.
Garage Crochet Pointelle Socks
As soon as I saw these, I knew I had to get them. I LOVE lacy socks, they're just so cute! I'm not quite sure how to wear them, though, so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Have you tried any of these before? What do you think of them?
~Amy~

55 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm also use my foundation brush for powder, as it gives me more coverage when using that brush.

    www.indiranyan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Indira ♥

      Delete
  2. I'd love to hear more about the porefessional. Bloggers tend to rave about it but it is so expensive! I wonder if it is really worth the price x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Phoebe! I'll make a review of it in a few weeks so I can be sure of the result ♥

      Delete
  3. I'd like to read a review on the benefit porefessional. ✾꒡ .̮ ꒡✾
    Does the clear mascara leave a weird feeling on the lashes afterwards?
    And those socks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marika! I'll have that up in a few weeks :)
      It doesn't! It just feels like normal mascara ♥
      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I'd like to read about chocolate macaroon tea :) Great socks btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to hear about the blush in more detail!
    Great haul!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lexie! ♥

      Delete
  6. some lovely things you've got there! i've been wanting to try porefessional, and those socks are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! ♥

      Delete
  7. So nice :)

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my French blog: SUMMER DRESS:
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul :)
    This is the first time I've even heard that Eyeshadow primer exists :O
    Haha admittedly I'm not the make up expert though..
    I really wanna try one though!

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle! I didn't either, until I saw this one! And then I realized that I need it because my makeup skills are practically non existent :P

      Delete
  9. Love this haul, Amy! And chocolate macaron tea?? seriously, it sounds delicious!
    I would love to hear about the Porefessional!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ! I'll try to make a post about it in a few weeks ♥

      Delete
  10. lovely little haul, that tea sounds amazing (seriously, someone hook me up with a lifetime supply)!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natasha! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  11. Oh very cute haul
    Great products
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried elf's blushers before, but the one you chose just looks too pretty <3 I'll have to try it next time!
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sylvia! I hope that you like it if you try it ♥

      Delete
  13. The Maybelline lash primer sounds like it's a great product, omg. My eyelashes need help (and I mean help) so I gotta scout that out ASAP. The elf blush is so pretty and your Zoella reference is >

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much May! I hope that you like it if you try it. And If you want to help your lashes out a little, I'd recommend a little coconut oil on them before you go to bed ♥

      Delete
  14. Besides the E.L.F blushes, I've also been loving the bronzer ! I can't get enough of frill socks that I think I might just order another pair after seeing a post about it in your blog ^__^

    <3,
    rgmendoza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm going to have to try their bronzer ♥

      Delete
  15. I'm interested in the clear mascara, I actually have some that I forgot to use! Thanks for reminding me with this post :-)

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eimear! It works really nicely for me ♥

      Delete
  16. I just knew Maybelline came out with the loose pigment shadow for their colour tattoo range. Lol, I'm so late!! Nice haul, btw! I've tried the Benefit Porefessional and been really liking it. ♡

    xx ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ieyra! I didn't know that they did until I tried it. And that's really nice to know ♥

      Delete
  17. Great buys, I love the vintage Benefit packaging!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely picks!
    Two years ago I've bought about 8 pair of similar socks with lace details in Topshop, never actually wore them, it was more of a temporary temptation:)

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Oly! I love lace socks ♥

      Delete
  19. I really like the look of that ELF Powder brush! I love ELF products but I've never tried their brushes! Great post x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Georgia! I do, too ♥

      Delete
  20. Very cute! Hope you'll stop by my blog for my latest post!

    Olia | Love, Olia

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love hauls.
    All the products are amazing, obviously but I've got my eyes on that tea. ❤
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rupsha ♥

      Delete
  22. I love the Porefessional! It's the best primer I've ever used :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com
    ps. there’s an Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana, that's really good to know ♥

      Delete
  23. Aww.. Amy, based on what you had said, you sounds a bit like me when it comes to sale temptations hihi.. If I saw something on sale as long as I can afford it at a very covenient price, why not? You had an amazing haul this week :)

    Btw, I just followed you on Bloglovin :)

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  24. I love the elf powder brush! Good taste! x x x
    http://alicefashionwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ncie haul. The tea sounds interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Incredible makeup purchases. I never heard of the clear great lash mascara but makes me wanna try it one day ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linnie! I hope that you like it if you try it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!