Tuesday, 30 June 2015

June Favourites

June has went so fast for me! It was a crazy busy month, but it's amazing that I'm finally off for the summer. Just a little warning, some of the things in here were in my haul post.

Beauty favourites:
I've been using this as a primer and a sealer for my normal mascara, and I love it! No more black smudges under my eyes, which is wonderful.
I've had this on my toenails for about half of the month, and it makes me happy whenever I look at it! I made a complete review of it last year, you can find it here.
I've been using this primer a ton lately! I have a really pretty pastel palette that I love, but isn't that pigmented, and this makes the colours look so much better.
Even though this isn't that summery, I've been liking this nude lipstick lately. I find that it works really nicely for my ultra-pale skin tone.
5. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick on 006: Pink Blush
This is my ideal spring and summer lippy, pretty and bright but not too bright. I actually got this for my time as a sorority girl in Legally Blonde: the musical but have been wearing it every day.

If you would like a review of any of these that I didn't already make, please let me know! I would love to make one.
Other Favourites:
1. Davids Tea Chocolate Macaroon Tea
This tea is amazing! To me, it really tastes like a chocolate macaroon. I've been loving it as a tea latte lately.
2. Something Rotten! (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Oh, I wish I could see this on Broadway! For now, though, I have to be content listening to the soundtrack and singing along.
3. The Girl is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines
I know I never really feature books in this section, but I really loved this book! Unintentionally, I've been reading a lot of books that take place during World War II lately.

Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving this month?
~Amy~

42 comments:

  1. Ah! That chocolate macaron tea looks AMAZING!!! Need it! ;)

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer Ashley, it is ♥

      Delete
  2. I love female detectives! Gotta read The Girl is Murder :D

    Miss Eleigh Neux | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eleigh, I do too ♥

      Delete
  3. Nice polish :-) Great recipes too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of the nail polish is super cute, perfect summer colour! :)

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tea sounds/looks wonderful! I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, it is ♥

      Delete
  6. Oh very cute nail polish
    That chocolate macaroon tea sounds delicious
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sakuranko, it is ♥

      Delete
  7. lovely!!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely favorites, the nail polish color is gorgeous.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the color of that nail polish!
    Celestial Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the nail polish colour :)

    http://bit.ly/acuvueID

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo that tea sounds lovely. I have to try it :D

    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kandice, you totally should ♥

      Delete
  12. The tea looks so lovely and yummy! The nail polish is a perfect color for summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great favorites! Chocolate Macaroon Tea sounds amazing!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  14. I usually dislike tea with a passion, because I find it very bitter (oh, but its served in these adorable teacups that always makes me forget!), but chocolate macaroon tea is something I must try <3 You've given me a life mission heh heh~
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much Sylvia! My love of theatre created my love of tea: nothing makes your voice sound better then a cup of tea ♥

      Delete
  15. Sally Hansen is always a favourite of mine - the miracle gel polish is honestly a work of art and I love it!

    xx
    Nabihah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nabihah! I've been wanting to try it, it's good to know that you like it ♥

      Delete
  16. They make macaroon tea?? I have to try it sometime!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angelina, you totally should ♥

      Delete
  17. love the lipsticks! thanks for sharing!! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  18. Avon's Lipstick in Blush Nude looks fantastic! I love nudes no matter what season! Thy just work! Great post <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bash, I totally agree ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!