I LOVE this fabric. Cherry prints are some of my favourites! This was actually from a shirt from a thrift store. I loved the print, but I didn't like the style. Ever since I got it, I've had the vision of this headscarf. It was even easier to make then I thought it would be, and I love the way it turned out!
Anyways, lets continue to the DIY! It's quite straightforward, and would only take about an hour at the most to make while watching Netflix.
You will need:
+ Patterned fabric of your choice
+ Matching thread
1. Cut out the fabric so it wraps around your head with about 2.5 inches to spare. You can make the width whatever you want, I chose 3.5 inches.
2. Fold the fabric lengthwise so no raw edges are showing and pin.
3. Cut the edges of the fabric so that they are slanted.
4. Sew up the back of the fabric with the matching thread so that no raw edges show.
5. That's it! All you have to do is try it on and tie it up.