Tuesday, 2 June 2015

May Favourites

I've had a crazy May. I've been super busy, and it's gone really fast. It seems like just yesterday I was making my April favourites post! I had a pretty good May, but it was crazy busy. Anyways, let's get onto my favourites! Before we begin, I'd like to apologize for the bad colour  in my photos. That happens whenever I try to take a photo of a screen.
My beauty favourites are kind of boring because I didn't get the chance to go out and try anything new. They're good basics, though!

As some of you may know, my skin and I are in constant battle. This is a nice soothing lotion that doesn't irritate my skin.
2. Avon Nail Experts Ridge Filling Base Coat
I've used this base coat a few times this month, and it's a very pale pink colour. It's practically clear. This seems to work well as a base coat, and I haven't seen any staining while using it.
Like I mentioned above, I have very sensitive skin. This is nice in the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's also a really nice match for my skin tone.
4. Nivea Sun Lip Care
I've never really burned my lips before, but I thought that as I was going to be in the sun for a while I'd try it out. It does a good job of protecting my lips and moisturizes them decently.
It seems like whenever I make one of these posts, an Avon lip balm is featured. Lately, this has been all that's on my lips when I leave the house. It's moisturizing, smells amazing, and leaves a sheer pink look. What's not to love?
Another link is here.
Other favourites:

Toffee tea from The Tea Trader
My Aunt gave me this after I came up to visit, as I'm always saying how good the tea at her house is. This is no exception! I love anything that has to do with toffee. There is a similar tea here.
Newsies Original Broadway Cast Soundtrack
I've been obsessed with this soundtrack lately. The whole cast is AMAZING. I'm kind of sad that I got into Newsies to long after it was on Broadway!
Think Pink with Kara Lindsay
I just found these vlogs, and all I've done since is watch them. I've wasted many a weekend on them, even though there's only eight episodes!

What were some of your May favourites?

~Amy~

24 comments:

  1. Ooh that Green Tea Moisturizer looks good! I might try :)

    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have ridged nails, do you?
    The spring petals balm has a great package :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really, but I think that it's a nice base coat :)
      I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  3. Toffee tea sounds amazing. That good you haven't had any staining! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ananka ♥

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of the Tea Trader, will have to check them out!

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you totally should ♥

      Delete
  5. Green tea facial moisturizer - sounds refreshing!

    http://beautlfull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favorites, love your beautiful presentation.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Green Tea moisturizer look great sweetie
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sakuranko, it is ♥

      Delete
  8. I love green tea based cleansers! They are so good for your skin! x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  9. Great stuff, have a nice month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of the company Green Beaver! I want to get something from them just because... I think beavers are adorable. Really scary huge when you see them up close (it's happened to me on multiple hikes in the woods near my house) and they slap their tails and run off lol. Anyway- I have sensitive skin too and it sounds like I need to try the Almay foundation!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny, I think that they're a really good brand for natural skincare. And I totally agree, I've seen beavers in the ravine that I go for walks in sometimes. And I hope that you like it if you do try it! ♥

      Delete
  11. Thanks for share your favorites
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!