Tuesday, 9 June 2015

My Summer Nail Picks

Is it summer already? It seems like it was January just yesterday! How fast this part of the year has gone by.
Anyways, I'd like to share with you my four top nail picks for summer! I know that some of them look a little more appropriate for spring, but I adore pastels. I'm not a huge fan of bright colours, with a few exceptions. Anyways, let's get to the polishes!
I got this polish for my birthday a few years ago, and I absolutely love it! Its a super sheer light pink, and though you can build it up, I really like using it as a more nude polish.
Essie in Serial Shopper
I've been loving this fun coral shade lately! I've seen a bunch of people wearing shades like this, and I thought it was time to pull it out of my coral collection.
I mentioned this polish a little while ago in my December favourites post, but I've refound my love for it. Both the colour and the texture is just perfect.
Avon MegaWatt Nail Enamel in Electric
I got this bright purple some time ago, and I think that it's perfect for summer. It's one of the few bright colours that I actually like.

Have you tried any of these polishes before? What are your favourite colours for summer?

~Amy~

34 comments:

  1. I love the Essie Serial Shopper shade, it's so cute!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolyn ♥

      Delete
  2. these look so pretty, especially the sparkly one!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle ♥

      Delete
  3. Essence, Avon Stardust and Megawatt -my picks. I don't have them but they look much 'me'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I think that they would suit you ♥

      Delete
  4. aww these are such a pretty colors!

    Flash Tattoo Giveaway!
    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Essence polishes and I have so many of them! The essie polish looks lovely :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! I've been meaning to try more from Essence ♥

      Delete
  6. That Essie nail polish looks like such a fun colour!
    It's winter where I live now so maroon is definitely a shade i've been rocking a lot lately! Can't wait til it's summer again so that it feels more appropriate to use bright colours again :))

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fifi! I love winter polish colours, too ♥

      Delete
  7. Lovely colors sooo sunmery and fresh , thank you for sharing 💗
    http://thbythoureya.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Thoureya ♥

      Delete
  8. Nice picks Amy :-D I'm liking the Essence and Avon :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ananka ♥

      Delete
  9. I love that shade of purple! I have a similar one from Zoya.
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not tried any of these particular shades, but I think I'd most likely choose the Essie coral shade you have here!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh tha essence nail polish is so cute *w*
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sakuranko, isn't it? ♥

      Delete
  12. I love the glitter polish~! All the colors you chose are really nice <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Essence Colour & Go! It's amazing, and it's my go-to nail polish! The light pink is beautiful <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so mush Bash, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  14. That coral essie shade looks breathtaking :)
    a musthave for summer.
    xxx Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! Lovely colors, so sunmery!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!