Friday, 10 July 2015

Blue Days

I love blue. It's the colour of summer skies, calm water, and faded bluejeans. Blue has always been a nostalgic colour, even when I was little. I used to lie on my back in the dry fall grass and look up at the sky. Cloudless, and a brilliant blue. That blue sky transfixed me. I could have lied there for hours if it wasn't for my mom calling me inside.
With my love of blue, it's no surprise that I've made a post full of blue beauty products that I love. Here are some of my current favourites! And if you would like a review of any of these, just let me know. I would be more then happy to make one!

1. Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in Lagoon
This is such a pretty blue polish! I love it's sky-like shade, as well as the subtle shimmer it gives.
2. Eos Vanilla Mint Lip Balm
I love the scent of this lip balm, and I use it all the time! It keeps my lips nice and moisturized.
3. Benefit the Porefessional
I was a little skeptical when this said non-greasy, but it definitely isn't! Even though my pores aren't that bad, it feels really nice on my skin. If I don't have any problems with it when I'm done this little one, I'll probably get the full size.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original
I've been trying not to wash my hair every day, and this dry shampoo has been a life saver! It also adds some extra volume to my hair.
5. Eos Fresh Flowers Hand Lotion
This is the perfect hand cream to take on the go. It has cute but usable packaging, and a fresh and relaxing scent.

Have you tried any of these? What are some of your favourite blue products?
~Amy~

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo in blue :)
    I like blue in nature, clothes and nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue as a colour as well!
    Especially in summer it just seems sort of "refreshing" for my eyes to look at it :)
    Loving the update of your theme btw!

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle, I'm happy you like it ♥

      Delete
  3. Blue is a lovely hue. I love baby blue nail polish at the moment. I'd like to try the EOS Vanilla Mint Lip Balm. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carmen! I've been wanting a baby blue polish ♥

      Delete
  4. Amazing products!
    Have a great weekend!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like blues, especially nail polishes! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, me too ♥

      Delete
  6. Hi Amy! How are you? :) I hope you're doing great. I love those products especially the eos mint balm and Benefit Porefessional. HG products indeed. <3

    Enjoy your weekend!

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shekinah! I'm doing great, and I hope that you are too ♥

      Delete
  7. Isn't blue such a nice, relaxing color? I love all your picks, especially the nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ, it totally is ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!