Friday, 31 July 2015

July Favourites

I can't believe that it's already July, and that summer is halfway over! I've barely even done half of the things that I've wanted to do. I better pick up the pace!
 Some of my favourite posts I made this month were: Cherry Crumble Pie (Dairy, Gluten + Grain Free)Earl Grey MeringuesHow To Make A Simple Braided BunBlue DaysPamper EveningPolka Dots On ParadeHow Bloggers Seem To Measure Success and Summer Wishlist.
Beauty Favourites:
1. Pantene Repair & Protect shampoo + conditioner
I saw a sample of this in a magazine, so of course I had to try it. I'm a total sucker for those kinds of things! Anyways, I've been loving this shampoo as I'm often a little rougher on my hair than I mean to be. It also smells amazing!
2. Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder
This has been my go-to powder this month. It's not that heavy, and it sets my foundation nicely while giving a kind of matte look.
3. Avon Energizing Green Tea & Verbena Body Lotion
This is the perfect lotion for summer. It's light in both texture and smell. I don't have a lot of summer scents, so this was a nice one to add to my collection.
4. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
I haven't been using a lot of eyeliner this summer, but when I have, it's been this one. It has a really fine tip which makes drawing a precise line easier for me.
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Loose Powder Shadow in Breaking Bronze
When I saw this on a sale table, I knew I had to try it, because I don't really have any other colours like it. It's a really pigmented bronze, but it can also look like a burnt orange.

If you would like a full review on any of these, please let me know!
Other Favourites:
1. Rodgers & Hammersteins Cinderella (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
I've also been watching Laura Osnes' Broadway.com vlog for Cinderella a lot this moth, so it inspired me to get this soundtrack. I really like it, and think that it's perfect for a calm day.
2. Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat Tea
This tea is a life saver! I've finally started fixing my singing technique so that I'm not really singing from my throat anymore, and this has been really helpful for that process. I'm sure that I'll be buying this tea again and again and again!
3. My Herbs
I know that this is a kind of weird thing to include, but I've been loving them. I'm trying to start a herb garden, and so far I only have lavender and mint, but it's a work in progress.

Have you tried any of these things before? What have you been loving this month?
~Amy~ 

34 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post, I love favourites! Plus, I can't believe someone else loves Cinderella like I do! The name of your blog is really cool too (I just found it)xo
    http://bethinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beth, I'm so happy to find another fan ♥

      Delete
  2. I think you meant, you can't believe its already August :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's what I meant ♥

      Delete
  3. I like the mineral powder and like your recipes a lot :) I see you're improving singing - is it possible to post a link with your singing? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm not really confident enough to do that at the moment, but I would love to in the future ♥

      Delete
  4. That throat coat tea does seem to work wonders, doesn't it? As long as I can remember, it's been my mom's favorite.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sanjana, it really does ♥

      Delete
  5. I can't belive that half of summer is already gone. Oh well. I liked the post:) keep up the good work.

    makesomedifference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I can't either! ♥

      Delete
  6. nice favorites you have ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely favorites. Yeah it really is crazy how fast this year seems to be flying by.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lenya, I'm happy you agree ♥

      Delete
  8. I agree that time is just flying by! I can't believe summer is slowly coming to an end. Thank you for your list of favorites, you had great picks this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa, I'm so happy you think so ♥

      Delete
  9. I can't believe July is over! Lovely picks. (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got really amazing stuff! :D I love the face powder. And that tea sounds amazing, it's great that it's working so great for you :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla! It's the best throat/voice tea that I've found yet ♥

      Delete
  11. I've been wanting to try anything from Physician Formula. Hehe. Love that you're starting with your mini herbs garden. I'm starting too! but with some cacti. XD

    ieyra | http://babysoulz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ieyra! And that's so cool, I love cacti. I have a few of them and some succulents, too ♥

      Delete
  12. Physician's Formula is an amazing brand <3 You should try out their mascara too I think you'd like it :)
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Syliva! I'll totally have to, I'll keep my eyes out for it ♥

      Delete
  13. I know, I can't believe that summer is halfway over! Time really flies! :)
    Always love your favorites! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great favourites! Wanna try Maybelline Color Tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arrow! I'm actually going to have a review of them up soon ♥

      Delete
  15. I got the Avon body lotion too, it's really nice :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, I'm happy you like it too ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!