Friday, 28 August 2015

August Favourites

Autumn is almost here! Yes, that means back to school and to responsibilities, but I also love autumn. For one, I think that it has the best weather all year, and it's also when my birthday is. I'm so excited for autumn scents, autumn colours, and autumn clothes, along with sweater weather.
Lets get onto my favourites! Some of my favourite posts I made this month were Cherry On TopHello Deerie a review of the Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Loose Powder Shadowsmy favourite budget beauty productsperfectly polished nude lipsmy guide to thrift store shopping, and homemade raspberry lemonade.
Beauty favourites:
I've been trying some new things with my hair, and this has been essential to keep it in place. It's also wonderful at keeping curls intact. Bonus points for being unscented!
Me and my friends used up about half of this taking off our fox makeup after the Taylor Swift concert, but other than that, it lasts really well. It's perfect for taking off stubborn eye makeup.
I've been multitasking a lot with this brush. It's great for both powder and blush, along with blending. It's also a really good price. I mentioned it in this post.
4. Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss in Natural Look
This is the best gloss I've ever tried. It's a gorgeous nude, and makes my lips look fuller. I feel pretty whenever I wear it. I mentioned it in this post
5. L'Oreal Paris Collection Privee nail polish by Doutzen
This is a gorgeous nude pink. I saw it in a sale pile, as I find most things, and grabbed it because it looks so cute. It also seems so suit my skin tone well, which I love.
Other favourites:
Hidden Garden Red Velvet Cookies
These may be the best cookies I've ever tasted! That's a pretty big claim, but I think they measure up. I usually like to make my own baked goodies, but I can make an exception for these.
The Simply Bar in peanut butter chocolatelemon coconut, and caramel & peanut
I've found myself reaching for these whenever I need a snack. They came in a pack of three flavours, and I can't decide which is my favourite. I love them all!
1989 by Taylor Swift
Of course, since I went to her concert and met Taylor Swift, I couldn't help by being obsessed with this album this month. Me and my friends spent quite a while listening to it, making our costumes and our signs.

What were some of your favourites this month?
-Amy

26 comments:

  1. Great favorites, Amy. My favorite would be if I could go on with my renovation, hahaha.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenya! I hope that you can soon ♥

      Delete
  2. I like the colour of this nail polish, it may be great for negative space art. My favourite is one body lotion by a Polish brand Clochee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to try that ♥

      Delete
  3. That lip gloss! ❤️❤️ Yes, yes, yes! <3
    This was yet another gorgeous post, Amy. Thanks for being such an inspiration.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sanjana! You're always so kind and supportive ♥

      Delete
  4. These all look great! One of my favorites, and something I would definitely recommend is the Dove Refresh and Clean: Dry Shampoo. It's unscented, besides a little freshening smell, and works really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BNS! I'm totally adding that to my list, I need a new dry shampoo ♥

      Delete
  5. That lipgloss looks just so, so pretty! Also, can we please just take a moment to fangirl over Taylor Swift together? She is just the absolute best ever!!! Heading over to your post on meeting her (OH MY GOD SO INSANELY HAPPY FOR YOU) right now! Love that you're a swifty!!! :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much Raashi! It was amazing, she was so nice ♥

      Delete
  6. I've been wanting to buy some brushes, the Elf studio powder brush looks like a really nice one :)

    Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mish, I have to ♥

      Delete
  7. Nice stuff. The cookies sound lovely :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, those cookies look good. :P

    ♡ http://marikawaix.blogspot.com/ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice 'favorites collection'...before I obsess on all the body products my eyes are shamelessly diverting to the yummy treats, especially the red velvet cookies.
    On a serious note though, that lip gloss looks divine.

    Am glad you has a good time at the concert, am also a fan and I love listening to her music any time.

    Kisses from Nairobi.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Linet! I love anything that has to do with red velvet ♥

      Delete
  10. All of these sound amazing! I really love that Sephora lipgloss, it's such a pretty color!! <3
    And those red velvet cookies must be delicious!! :O

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla! They are ♥

      Delete
  11. I love the sound of those red velvet cookies. And with hidden vegetables, you can even claim they are healthy ;)
    xx Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne! I do that all of the time ♥

      Delete
  12. My mom and I both love the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. It's super refreshing, and is especially convenient when we're feeling lazy, hehe.

    Beautiful blog, by the way. I followed. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gabriela, it's nice to know that you two like it ♥

      Delete
  13. I love those simply bars! So great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!