Friday, 21 August 2015

Homemade Raspberry Lemonade

To me, it feels like summer is almost over. I never really liked the hot, sunny days that those months bring, but this year I started to fall in love them. This lemonade is my way of saying goodbye to summer, and thanking it for all that it brought. Autumn's not quite here yet, and I'm going to try and make the most of the rest of my summer.
This recipe makes about 2 servings

 You Will Need:
1 1/2 cups lukewarm water
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup raspberries, washed
1/2 cup lemon juice (this will take about 3 lemons)

You probably want to add at least one more tablespoon of sugar. I really like lemons and sour things, so the lemonade like this is pretty sour. You can add sugar until you have it as sweet as you want!
 
1. Mix together the water and sugar. When the sugar is completely dissolved , chill this mixture.
2.  Blend your lemon juice and raspberries together in a blender. Strain the mixture so that there are no seeds left.
3. Mix together with your water and sugar mixture. Chill and enjoy!
(I mean to say chill the lemonade, but you can totally chill as well if you'd like)
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it works for you. Leave me a comment down below, or email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com

Have a wonderful rest of your summer!
-Amy

38 comments:

  1. It looks really great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lemons and raspberries at home today, I'll check out how they taste like together! I love summer and regret there's not much of it left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope that if you try it, you like it ♥

      Delete
  3. The straws are so cute hahaha. And that mason jars look so Pinterest and beautiful to take photos of them hahaha. btw, I'll try the lemonade for sure, sounds so refreshing! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! I'm happy you like the photos and I would love to know if you make it ♥

      Delete
  4. Oh man, this looks so good! I might pick up some raspberries today!

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth ♥

      Delete
  5. Sounds delicious! I've tried something similar to this but using watermelon instead of raspberries :)

    Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mish! That sounds really good ♥

      Delete
  6. This looks delicious! I'll definitely try some if I can get the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BNS! I would love to know how it works for you ♥

      Delete
  7. Looks absolutely delicious! Thanks for sharing

    Made in MauveBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you for commenting! ♥

      Delete
  8. Looks so lovely and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your post ! xo
    Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena, but I don't do follow for follow ♥

      Delete
  10. just stumbled upon your blog, its super cute! This drink looks delicious, especially during the summer. I will definitely give it a try. Looking forward to more posts :) - Sneha

    http://theurbanedgee.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sneha! I'm so happy that you like my blog ♥

      Delete
  11. The color makes me wanna drink it already lol I'm weird ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Linnie ♥

      Delete
  12. This sounds so good, thank you for sharing!! :D Oh and that is the cutest straw I've ever seen <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla! I'm happy you like it ♥

      Delete
  13. This sounds really nice Amy. I must try it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so going to chill back and try this lemonade tomorrow haha! I love anything that has raspberries in it <3
    xxx
    She Will Be
    JAPAN CANDY BOX GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sylvia! I do, too ♥

      Delete
  15. Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing<3
    Btw, mind following each other? Let me know ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so good & refreshing, I gotta try it! :)

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle ♥

      Delete
  17. I love lemons! Can't wait to try this, Amy! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Ieyra ♥

      Delete
  18. nice! I also love the jar :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!