Friday, 14 August 2015

My Favourite Budget Beauty Products

"Budget beauty?" you may be thinking. "Isn't all she blogs about budget beauty?"
Well, yeah, it kind of is. I've been trying out a few more expensive beauty products, but yeah, pretty much all you see on here is budget beauty. What can I say? I'm cheap.
That being said, I thought I'd share with you some of my all time favourite budget beauty buys. I'm pretty sure all of these are under $10, with the exception of the foundation, which is under $20 or $15 depending where you buy it.
Also, before I begin, I should tell you that all of these products have been featured on my blog before. If I gave a full review on them, I'll link to it.
Almay Clear Complexion Foundation
This is my all time favourite foundation. The main reason being, it doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin. It doesn't seem to give me any more blemishes then I already have (which is quite a few), and it's a near perfect match to my skin tone.
elf Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
You're probably all sick of hearing about this blush by now. I've mentioned it a million times on here. But I'm going to talk about it again, because it has great colour, pigmentation, and a great price.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush
This is such a pretty bright pink lipstick for summer! I got this for stage makeup, but ended up not using it on stage and using it a lot more in my day to day life.
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
I have a really clumpy mascara at the moment, and this has been a lifesaver for me! I put on a few coats of this before and after my regular mascara, and make makes it look a hundred times better. To be fair, I could also use this on it's own as I have naturally dark lashes.
NYX Glam Shadow in Pixie Dust
This is the perfect nude eyeshadow for my skin tone. It blends nicely into my lids to give me a subtle shimmery base that I can build off of. Review here.

Have you tried any of these before? What is your favourite budget beauty product?
~Amy~

34 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these yet, which is a surprise as I have quite a low makeup budget, being 11! The mascara is meant to be amazing, and I'm on the hunt for one at the moment, so when I next go shopping I'll look out for that one!

    Great post!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lexie! I would really recommend the mascara, it's also great if you don't want to wear full on mascara or if you're going swimming or something like that ♥

      Delete
  2. Think lipstick looks AMAZING! Such a pretty shade! :) Also, I love budget beauty hehe. It's only every now and again I can afford expensive beauty products so Im totally all for the budget faves! Great post lovely ^__^
    Jemma xx
    www.dorkface.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jemma! I'm happy you think so. I totally agree, too ♥

      Delete
  3. I love the Rimmel lipstick, what a pretty shade. Rimmel lipsticks are definitely my fave drugstore ones, they are by far the best!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice, I love them too ♥

      Delete
  4. Great picks. the elf blusher sounds amazing! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried NYX eyeshadows before and was really impressed! Who doesn't love some budget beauty? The high street is really giving the higher end brands a run for it's money of late, even beating the fancier brands hands down!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! I love the NYX eyeshadows ♥

      Delete
  6. Almay foundations are amazing! When I was younger I used to buy one that I'm pretty sure made my skin better! I also like your NYX eyeshadow, I LOVE that brand, their products are incredible :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla! That's good to know, I hope that it does the same for mine! Thank you, I love NYX ♥

      Delete
  7. Love pudget products posts! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, love this post! Beauty products on a budget are the best ever :) Great photos and thanks for the details.

    Xoxo, Shelly

    www.shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shelly! I'm so happy you like them ♥

      Delete
  9. I really like NYX brand, is great and very economic for me :)

    have a great weekend :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ines, I like it too ♥

      Delete
  10. I like the lipstick, it looks 'my' shade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly have a thing for pink lipstick. Sometimes I would keep them and not use them at all ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linnie, I do too ♥

      Delete
  12. Hey, if it has great quality and it's a bargain I'm all for it! That pink lipstick is just darling and I keep forgetting to pick up that elf blusher---it's so pretty <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sylvia! I hope that if you do end up getting it, you like it ♥

      Delete
  13. I'm all about budget beauty products, Amy!~ Love going to the drugstores, haha

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ieyra, I do too ♥

      Delete
  14. I feel the same way about beauty products. Drugstore products are my favorite ♥ I will definetly be trying out the NYX eyeshadow

    Mish | Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mish! I hope that you like it if you end up trying it ♥

      Delete
  15. The lipstick is really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of these products, I love that you can get really nice products that are under the 10 mark. I feel like nowadays, every other blog post is just about high-end make up. So it is definitely nice to know I can come on this one and find many bargain buys! Love this blog :) great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Lauren! It does sometimes annoy me how many blogs only blog about high end makeup, so I'm happy that you enjoyed this post ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!