Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Perfectly Polished Nude Lips

In my opinion, one of the best ways to look instantly classy is to have perfectly polished lips. As I'm rather self conscious, one of my favourite ways to do that is to wear a nude lip. I find that it looks effortless but also sophisticated, in a way.
So I thought that I'd give you all a look into some of my favourite natural-looking lip products! Before we begin, I would just like to say what works for me may not work for you. Most of these suit my skin tone, and I'm really pale. Like a deathly kind of pale.
 The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Velvet Stick in Nude
Can I start this off by saying how nice it smells? It has just a hint of floral, and I absolutely love it. It's also nice in the fact that it doesn't dry out your lips, and would be perfect to pop in your purse. I have a review of it here, if you'd like to learn more.
Maybelline Color Whisper in One Size Fits Pearl
This is really more of a balm. It keeps your lips nice and soft, but leaves them a little shinier and adds the tiniest dose of shimmer. I got it on sale, and the price makes it the perfect balm for a little bit of moisture.
Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Blush Nude
This is a perfect nude lipstick as it's quite buildable. I also like the fact that it doesn't dry out my lips, like other lipsticks might. I've found that it's the perfect classic nude for my skintone.
Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss in Natural Look
I decided to save the best for last. Now, I never thought that I was one for shiny lip gloss, but this gloss might have changed my mind. It leaves my lips looking natural, and adds a but more dimension. I always thought that I was a matte lip kind of girl, but this might be the gloss to convert me!

Have you tried any of these before? What's your favourite way to rock a nude lip?

-Amy

38 comments:

  1. i love MACs velvet teddy for more of a browney nude lip - it's so pretty! x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky, I'm going to have to try that ♥

      Delete
  2. I really like those lip glosses that are shiny but keep it looking natural :) Love this post Amy, perfect as always!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Noor! You're so nice ♥

      Delete
  3. I like nude lipsticks. I'm pale with kind of pink shade :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nudes can be quite nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore the products!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, but I don't do follow for follow ♥

      Delete
  6. I`m really addict from lipstics <3333333
    nice collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to try some of these out! Since I'm deathly pale as well I feel like it's so hard to find a good nude lip color. I always have to opt for something with a little bit of pink in it!

    XxMO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Madame Ostrich! I do too, the gloss definitely has a bit of pink in it ♥

      Delete
  8. Can't beat a good nude! Thank you for all the recommendations- I especially love the look of Sephora gloss as I am also not much of a gloss wearer but will happily be converted!

    Lucy // Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucy! That gloss definitely converted me ♥

      Delete
  9. I hardly ever wear lip glosses ( always get my hair stuck on my lips haha ), but the Sephora one looks gorgeous! Lovely post :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Edie, the same happens to me ♥

      Delete
  10. The Maybelline Color Whisper in One Size Fits Pearl looks like a lovely product with a cute color
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sakuranko, it is ♥

      Delete
  11. I love your lip products! Especially The Body Shop stick. I used to hate the nude lip look on me for some reason, but lately I've been really liking it :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla! I'm sure that it looks gorgeous on you ♥

      Delete
  12. Nude lips look so very sophisticated and gorgeous. Great post, as always, Amy!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Sanjana ♥

      Delete
  13. Theres also so many ways you can use nude lipsticks ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linnie, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  14. It has been long time I didnt buy nude lipstick XD reading this makes me wanna purchase some ^^
    thanks for sharing dear ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tori, I love nude lipsticks ♥

      Delete
  15. Love nude lips!
    Great picks!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Sephora lip gloss looks to die for! Such a pretty color <3
    xxx
    She Will Be
    JAPAN CANDY BOX GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sylvia, I'm happy you like it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!