Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Autumn Colours

I love autumn! I'm so excited for the colder days, the big sweaters, and the seasonal tea. I love nothing more than curling up with a good book in a big sweater under a massive pile of blankets with some tea.
 In all honesty, I much prefer the darker tones of autumn to the bright colours of spring and summer. So I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you! Just so you know, some of them are rather old.
You can read a review of this here.
I do love a good gold eye. This one is more on the orange side, but I like it nonetheless. Speaking of a gold eye, I've been wanting to try MAC's Amberlights. Have any of you?

Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Duo in Mauve Glow
I find that these two look pretty with a chocolate liner, smudged into a sort of a smokey eye. I'm usually not one to stray away from nude shadows, but these are more versatile than they look!
 Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Perfect Plum
There's something so autumnal about a berry lip! This one is a lovely deep plum colour.

elf Moisturizing Lipstick in Ravishing Rose
When I picked this up, I didn't realize quite how dark it was. It makes it all the better for autumn! I love rose colours, no matter the variation.

Both of these are quite dark, and I usually end up blotting them to make the colour less bold.
I got these two in a little set, and I love them! I'd been looking for a colour like ladylike, and I couldn't be happier with it.
A swatch for Essie's Ladylike and A Cut Above

Annabelle Big Show nail polish in Party Red-y
I love a dark red for autumn. This one also has a lovely little shimmer, too.

If you would like a full review or swatches for any of these, please let me know!
Have you tried any of these? What's your favourite autumn colour?

-Amy

42 comments:

  1. I love the makeup/fashion colors of autumn. I absolutely love dark lipsticks (well, how they look on other people to be more exact lol)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much O! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  2. A Cut Above, can you make a swatch?
    This first lipstick seems quite dark indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll make a swatch of both of them when I can, I have them on right now ♥

      Delete
  3. I also love the darker colors of autumn, I think they flatter me so much more than bright colors. I've already started wearing dark eyeshadows and lips, I'm so in love!

    bigfluffycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hali! Me, too ♥

      Delete
  4. That gold pigment and wine berry lipstick shade is the perfect combination! Your fall makeup is so pretty <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Sylvia ♥

      Delete
  5. Oh i love it this season because I can use my favorite colors like burgundy and beige
    Hehehe Thanks for this lovely post
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sakuranko, me too ♥

      Delete
  6. Those Essie shades look gorgeous! I love a sparkly polish at this time of year; beautiful shades of makeup! :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | bloglovin follow for follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! I do, too ♥

      Delete
  7. Oh that Essie Glitter polish looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm really getting into brown eyeshadows this year. I've actually never been an eye shadow kind of girl at all? But something about it is finally clicking, and the warm dark glow over the eyelids is really so pretty for the season. I've been looking forward to stuff like this...Great collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abigail! I love all the variations you can get with brown eyeshadow ♥

      Delete
  9. I like plum and brown-toned lipsticks! I also love that Essie nailpolish color that you have. It's very feminine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bee, I'm happy you like it ♥

      Delete
  10. What great autumn colors! I am all about rich earthy tones for fall.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, the lipsticks are perfect for Autumn! Perfect dark tones for the beautiful weather. Makes me wish I could experience Autumn, hahaha <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of the Essie nail polishes are so pretty! Would love to see the swatches! Wishing you a happy and golden autumn, Amy!! ♥

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ieyra, I'l have the swatches up soon ♥

      Delete
  13. Ok, I love pretty much everything!! Those two nail polishes look so amazing together <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Carla ♥

      Delete
  14. Nice picks Amy and I love your nail polish :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. These autumn-related posts are making me so happy. x I am always so inspired when I see your beauty posts. My best friend actually just surprised me with a few new products (Don't you just love when your friends randomly do something like this for you?), and I've been excited to try them out. It's so funny how the products she bought me are so similar to the ones you've shown here!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Sanjana! That's the best ♥

      Delete
  16. Amazing colors! Love lipsticks!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice picks! These are perfect colors for autumn :)

    Asian "Beauty Trend" // www.keenonbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty nail colors! I really need to try the Elf lipstick >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mish! I hope that you like it if you end up trying it ♥

      Delete
  19. Great post & pictures! I really wish I had the confidence to wear dark lip colors!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm excited for fall as well! I need to stock up on a few lip colors, and was looking at Elf's great prices. How would you say the quality is?

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angelina, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  21. I like dark lip colors for fall♥♥ i like the glitter polish♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!