I'm back with another wishilist this season! I'm in love with all of the things that I featured today ♥
1. Queen Of The Woods Pendant from Jubly Umph
This little pendant looks so magical and whimsical! I love the little illustration, anything that have to do with the woods seems so autumnal to me.
2. Cotton Candy Ring from Unicorn Crafts
This is such a cute and cheery ring, I love it's bright colours! I have a total sweet tooth, even when it comes to jewelery.
3. Panna Cotta from Chotronette
I can't get over how gorgeous this dress is. It's like something from my dreams, it's everything I ever wanted in a dress!
4. Notebook With Flower Watercolor Illustration from The Twenty Fingers
What can I say, I'm a total sucker for a pretty notebook. And a floral print? Yes, please!
5. Kristina Skirt from Shabby Apple
In my opinion, this is such a perfect autumn skirt. I can just imagine walking through crunchy leaves in it!
6. Running Fox Necklace By And Mary from Little Moose
I love foxes. As a kid, if something had a fox on it, I just had to have it. In all honesty, I'm not that different now.
7. Randi Gold from Bait Footwear
I'm going to say it again, but these look like the perfect summer-to-autumn transition shoes. I love the vintage style and that mustard colour!
8. Prince Deer Ring from Good After Nine
Deer were another one of my animal obsessions as a child. This ring reminds me of Bambi, one of my favourite Disney movies of all time.
Which of these is your favourite?