Friday, 11 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist

I'm back with another wishilist this season! I'm in love with all of the things that I featured today ♥
1. Queen Of The Woods Pendant from Jubly Umph
This little pendant looks so magical and whimsical! I love the little illustration, anything that have to do with the woods seems so autumnal to me.
2. Cotton Candy Ring from Unicorn Crafts
This is such a cute and cheery ring, I love it's bright colours! I have a total sweet tooth, even when it comes to jewelery.
3. Panna Cotta from Chotronette
I can't get over how gorgeous this dress is. It's like something from my dreams, it's everything I ever wanted in a dress!
4. Notebook With Flower Watercolor Illustration from The Twenty Fingers
What can I say, I'm a total sucker for a pretty notebook. And a floral print? Yes, please!
5. Kristina Skirt from Shabby Apple
In my opinion, this is such a perfect autumn skirt. I can just imagine walking through crunchy leaves in it!
6. Running Fox Necklace By And Mary from Little Moose
I love foxes. As a kid, if something had a fox on it, I just had to have it. In all honesty, I'm not that different now.
7. Randi Gold from Bait Footwear
I'm going to say it again, but these look like the perfect summer-to-autumn transition shoes. I love the vintage style and that mustard colour!
8. Prince Deer Ring from Good After Nine
Deer were another one of my animal obsessions as a child. This ring reminds me of Bambi, one of my favourite Disney movies of all time.

Which of these is your favourite?
-Amy

28 comments:

  1. WOW! I love how regal it all is - that dress is beautiful! I wish I had an excuse to wear that out. I'll happily take it all please, great list! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    http://www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sophie! I do, too ♥

      Delete
  2. I need that necklace, Amy. It's soooo beautiful! xx ;) Thank you so much for sharing!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty!! I can't choose which thing I like the most!
    And I'm also a big fan of floral prints <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla, I can't either ♥

      Delete
  4. Great wishlist! The dress is stunning! <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abigail Alice ♥

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous post! <3 I think my favourite is the notebook!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace (#6)! It's seriously so cute, you have such great taste! <33

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that notebook! I'm also a sucker for a pretty notebook, and I tend to not use them...trying to change that with some journaling!

    bigfluffycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hali! I'm the same way ♥

      Delete
  8. N° 5...this skirt is amazing!!
    XX
    Chiara
    www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh these clothing pieces make me eager for autumn ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wishlist, I love the shoes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your selections are so cute and whimsical! I absolutely love that dress- thanks for introducing me to chotronette! Crossing my fingers that they'll deliver to the US soon. x

    A S T A E R O I D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicky, me too ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!