Saturday, 19 September 2015

Blushing Burgundy

I've already started dressing like it's autumn! But to be fair, where I live, autumn only lasts until mid to late November. I can already feel the chill in the air, even though the Autumn equinox hasn't happened yet.
 As you all know, I'm a huge fan of second hand shopping. I usually don't buy clothes at garage sales, but this skirt caught my eye. Burgundy is one of my favourite colours, especially for autumn. And I love the button detailing on the front!
 As soon as I saw this hat in American Eagle, I knew it was for me. I've been trying to grow my hat collection, as right now it's pitifully small. I think that bowler hats are so cute, but I try not to look like Charlie Chaplin in them! (There's nothing wrong with Charlie Chaplin, that's just not the look I'm going for).
 I got this sweater last year, and it's perfect for winter. It's pretty heavy and chunky, and that means I don't have to wear a jacket with it in autumn! Honestly, who doesn't love a cozy sweater?
You can probably tell that these shoes are pretty old, but they're my favourites. I pull them out every autumn and wear them with practically everything until it gets too cold.

Outfit Details:
Second-Hand Skirt SimilarSimilar
Dynamite Sweater Similar
American Eagle Bowler Hat
Old Boots
Old Tights

28 comments:

  1. I just love all of your outfits; I'd really love to get a pair of boots like that ^^

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit Amy - you look so cool :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love your outfit posts, they're always so cute! Those boots are gorgeous and so is that sweater ahh xx

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy! I love that outfit, lovely pictures by the way!

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is gorgeous and I'm so thrilled it's fall, or about to be. It's deifnitely colder here so I've been layering up and it makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer, me too ♥

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit, especially the boots! The outfit is so cute and the boots really add something to it!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Libby-Jade ♥

      Delete
  7. Oh, so very lovely on you. You are quite right - the button details on the skirt make it just the right touch to this outfit. Combat boots are some of my favorite things ever as well. I feel you about autumn, here we tend to have 3-4 weeks of fall then skip straight to winter. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Elizabeth! It's the same here ♥

      Delete
  8. I love everything in your outfit specially boots and skirt!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! I love cozy sweaters!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look! I love fall outfits and I always been a huge fan of sweaters although there's no fall here :) But I wish I could pull off a look like this without getting sweaty by the day haha

    Sitha | lemmeswatchit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sitha! I don't know what I'd do without fall ♥

      Delete
  11. cool
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!