To me, this is such a perfect autumn drink. It seems so warm and cozy! Pumpkin and chai tea are both some of my autumn staples, and I thought that it would be nice to mix the two together.
You Will Need:
♥ 2 chai teabags
♥ 1 cup milk of your choice
♥ 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
♥ 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
♥ 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
♥ 1/8 tsp cinnamon
♥ 1/8 tsp ginger
I added some caramel sauce made using this recipe, but it's totally optional
What to do:
1. In a small saucepan, heat your milk
2. Leave on low and steep your teabags in the milk for around 8 minutes
3. Stir in your pumpkin and maple syrup
4. Add in your vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, and caramel (if you're adding it)
5. Pour into your favourite mug and enjoy! If you'd like, top with whipped cream. I was going to until I found that we had run out.
If you end up trying this, I would love to know! You can leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com
If you need more pumpkin, check out my Mini Pumpkin Chai Pies (Dairy + Gluten Free) or my Pumpkin Spice Latte Pushie.