Friday, 4 September 2015

Homemade Pumpkin Chai Latte

To me, this is such a perfect autumn drink. It seems so warm and cozy! Pumpkin and chai tea are both some of my autumn staples, and I thought that it would be nice to mix the two together.

You Will Need:
♥ 2 chai teabags
♥ 1 cup milk of your choice
♥ 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
♥ 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
♥ 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
♥ 1/8 tsp cinnamon
♥ 1/8 tsp ginger
I added some caramel sauce made using this recipe, but it's totally optional

What to do:
1. In a small saucepan, heat your milk
2. Leave on low and steep your teabags in the milk for around 8 minutes
3. Stir in your pumpkin and maple syrup
4. Add in your vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, and caramel (if you're adding it)
5. Pour into your favourite mug and enjoy! If you'd like, top with whipped cream. I was going to until I found that we had run out.

If you end up trying this, I would love to know! You can leave a comment below or email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com

If you need more pumpkin, check out my Mini Pumpkin Chai Pies (Dairy + Gluten Free) or my Pumpkin Spice Latte Pushie.
-Amy

30 comments:

  1. I've never drunk such tea! I wonder how it tastes like. Pumpkin? I eat mainly pumpkin seeds and I cook pumpkin soups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It tastes mainly like a chai latte, with just a hint of pumpkin ♥

      Delete
  2. I love love love pumpkin chai latte! This recipe is so useful! I'm gonna try it soon, as in like now hehe:) Your blog design is stunning!
    Xx Sofia
    www.blogwithsofia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sofia! I hope that you like it if you try it ♥

      Delete
  3. This looks wonderful! It's still nearly 100 degrees over here, but I will definitely try this out when I need something to warm me up! xx
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sanjana! We're finally getting autumn weather where I live ♥

      Delete
  4. I've never tried this, but it sounds really good!!
    Thanks for sharing ^-^

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been planning of doing something of the like for a while! I think you just officiated FALL with this entry!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo,
    WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
    INSTAGRAM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much! You, too ♥

      Delete
  6. Like it, yummy.
    Would you like to follow?
    Let me know,

    Kiss,
    www.shoeaholicandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds amazing! Anything with pumpkin now is giving me all the fall vibes---I just can't wait till it feels just a little chilly! I've got to get caught up with your posts---I've missed your blog <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Sylvia! Same here. And thank you, you always leave the loveliest comments ♥

      Delete
  8. I love Chai Tea pretty much all year round, but that sounds perfect for fall.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has gotten so cold here in Germany recently,
    so this is definitely a recipe that I would like to try to
    keep me warm and have something yummy to drink. ;)

    la-ailurophile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really nice Amy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds delicious for the fall time. Your cup is super cute too ♥

    x Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the recipe, I can't wait to try it! =))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds so delicious! Perfect for autumn!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!