Tuesday, 15 September 2015

{Review} Lush Twilight Bath Bomb

There's nothing better than a relaxing bath, especially when you've had a particularly bad day. I wasn't having that great of a day when I reached for the Lush Twilight Bath Bomb, but it became a little better. Read on if you'd like to hear about this relaxing bath bomb!
First, let's look at what the website says about it:
"Recreate the magic of a starry night in your bath water" "lavender and tonka absolute to fight the demons of insomnia and soothe your stressed out body and mind"  "It changes color like the sky at dusk, from pinks to purples and darker still"

I think that all of these claims were true for me. This bath bomb completely relaxed me. Twilight is quite big and could probably be used for two baths, but I just used it for one. I'm really happy I decided to, because it was amazing!
I didn't read the description before I got this bath bomb, so I thought it would just be a light pink or purple. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It turned the water a gorgeous navy blue, just the colour of the night sky.
Because I didn't red the description, I also didn't know that it had glitter in it. If you dislike glitter, this bath bomb is definitely not for you.
Luckily, I absolutely LOVE glitter. And there was a lot of it in this bath, the water was completely filled with silver glitter! It really looked like a starry night sky, and I thought it was amazing.
Overall, I would definitely reccomend this bath bomb, as long as you like glitter!
Have you tried this before? What do you think of it?
-Amy

30 comments:

  1. I've actually NEVER been to Lush or had a lush product. Oops.

    But this one looks so cool I love the color!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures make it look beautiful. I've never used a bath bomb since my bath isn't available to me due to drainage problems. But, I love Lush products and it looks super relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much BNS, that's too bad ♥

      Delete
  3. Oh, Amy... It looks so relaxing and beautiful! I adore Lush, but I've never tried this bath bomb. ;) My one question for you is, does the glitter wash off of your bathtub properly? I wouldn't want a while's worth of relaxation to be ruined with a bunch of cleaning afterward.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It mostly does, but it helps to just wipe up the rest after you're done ♥

      Delete
  4. Glitter in a bath!? This is so freaking awesome. I work near a lush store! Definitely should check it out!

    xoxo,
    WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
    INSTAGRAM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abby, I hope you like it if you so! ♥

      Delete
  5. I've used this bath bomb, I loved it! The smell is so relaxing and lovely. Your pictures do it justice!

    bigfluffycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hali, I'm so happy you think so ♥

      Delete
  6. I've never had it but from your description it seems great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just walked into a Lush for the first time the other day. I almost bought a bath bomb, but I chickened out because it seemed to be such a commitment, really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer! I was a little nervous to try them at first, but now I absolutely love them ♥

      Delete
  8. Wow i love it, i wanna try this one!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree... there is nothing more relaxing than a bubble bath. Lush bombs sounds so cool, a pity we don't have Lush shops here in Malta. I would be surely a regular customer there, as I'm obsessed with bath products :))

    Makeup Tips Everyone Should Know // www.keenonbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's too bad that you don't have any! ♥

      Delete
  10. I always wanted to try Lush's bath bombs but I never actually bought one. I might reconsider after I read your post, so thanks for sharing *^*

    Have a lovely day dear ♥ www.sugarmew.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lush products sound so amazing!! I love how this bath bomb ended up looking in the water <3 and I do love glitter!! :3 Thanks for sharing!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Lush products~! I've only tried their skin care, but not the bath bombs yet <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I actually haven't tried their skincare ♥

      Delete
    2. I looooove Lush, but never actually tried this bath bomb! Might need to give it a try! XO

      Courtney
      http://www.courtselizabeth.com/

      Delete
    3. Thank you Courtney! I hope you like it if you do ♥

      Delete
  13. Maybe it's not for everyday use, but sometimes glitter is just what a girl needs :)

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Arrow, I totally agree ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!