Tuesday, 6 October 2015

5 Tantalizing Topcoats

Everybody loves a good topcoat. Whether it be a loud, glitter-packed one, or a simple clear coat, there's something for everyone. Personally, I can never make up my mind. Some days I love the brightest topcoat I can find, and sometimes I'll just go with a clear one.
 So, I've decided to share my 5 favourites with you! Hopefully, there's something here for everyone. Just so you know, I've mentioned lots of these in previous posts. If I've reviewed or swatched them, I'll link them for you, just in case you're interested.
I got this in a set, and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect colour for autumn, as it has light pink/purple glitter of different sizes in it. I mentioned and swatched it here.
This is another polish that's quite autumnal. It's a really pretty gold colour, and very versatile. Honestly, I think it would work for any season! I reviewed it here.
I used this a while ago, but I remember being very impressed with the glitter concentration. It has very small pieces, and lots of them. The only problem it has, along with most of the glitter polishes I've tried, is that it's quite stubborn to get off.
I picked this up a long time ago, and almost forgot about it. It's a really nice addition to a plain polish, and gives a wonderful matte effect. It also really enhances the colour of every polish I've tried it on.
Alright, so this technically isn't supposed to be a topcoat. I think that it works really well as one, though! It seems to make my polish last longer than it normally would, which I love.

Have you tried any of these? What's your favourite topcoat?
-Amy

18 comments:

  1. The Essie one is beautiful! I started using glittery topcoats not too long ago and I've been loving them!! <3 I still need a matte one though!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla! I love them ♥

      Delete
  2. I know this Insta-Dri you have and this Essie looks great! Matte top coat is handy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Saly Hansen insta dry top coat~!

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find the clear Sally Hansen insta dri nail polish in my local store so I went for other colours instead. Love them because I don't have patience to let my nails dry! Haha..and, I'd like to try Essie A Cut Above! :D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ieyra! It's too bad that you couldn't find it ♥

      Delete
  5. I didn't know they have topcoats with glitter added ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks. The Avon looks lovely :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't actually use a lot of nail polish, but when I do, I like a nice matte top coat finish so I'll have to check out Sally Hansen's! Thank youuu <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bash! I hope that you like it if you end up trying it ♥

      Delete
  8. These all look so pretty + glam! I use the Insta-Dri, but that's about it..think I'll have to get myself a few of those glittery topcoats!
    I love how your photos turn out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ, I'm happy you like them ♥

      Delete
  9. Indeed the topcoats are tantalizing. Do you have twitter? I would love to follow you there too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, I don't have twitter ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!