Saturday, 24 October 2015

The Prettiest Packaging

I know that you shouldn't judge a product by its packaging, but sometimes it's hard not to. Especially when the packaging is just so cute! So I rounded up the products in my stash with the cutest packaging I could find. Just so that you know, there's not a lot in this list, because there wan't many products that stood out to me as much as these ones did. 

Yes, I know that this is a seasonal product. But honestly, I've been using it all year! Not only do I love the shades, but I think the packaging is just too cute. Who can resist such a cute winter-themed print?

2. NYX Prismatic Shadow in Tin
You can't really see from the photo, but in the front, there's an adorable little bow. I got this for my Halloween costume without even realizing how cute it is. I think that it's the perfect example minimalistic yet cute packaging!

3.  The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Doll
This is another seasonal product, but they have some of the cutest packaging. Honestly, I think that this may be the cutest of all the ones I featured. I did get this for it's packaging, so it's a good thing that this works as well as it does!

4. Mark First Blush
Who can resist a cute blush? This one has such a pretty pattern, I almost didn't want to use it. I love it's floral pattern, along with the little highlighter in the middle.

5. Benefit The Porefessional
I think that all of Benefit's products are adorable, and this is no exception. I only got a mini version, but it has so many little details! Even the box that it came in is cute, not just practical.

Have you tried any of these before? Do you have any products with super cute packaging?
-Amy

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! ♥ You've made me want some of these items. ;)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy so many products based on how pretty their packaging is! The body shop palette is gorgeous! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as cute packaging goes, I always look to Bath and Body Works products because they are all so pretty. The item you have featured look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue packaging is the cutest imho ;D
    Do I have cute packagings? I guess I have more of elegant ones; I love retro packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I do too ♥

      Delete
  5. Cute packing is always a good thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, isn't it? ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!