Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Sephora Wonderful Dreams Palette Review

Okay, confession time: I think I'm in love with this palette. The packaging, to me, is adorable. Anything with sparkles or that is winter themed catches my eye. I just can't help it. I also love the way that it opens, rather than just a normal lid. It would be useful for traveling, as it's quite small. Also, I think that the names of the shades are perfect.
The first row includes two matte and two shimmery shadows.
Chantilly Lace
This is the perfect white shimmer shadow. I think it works well both in the inside corner of your eye or over your entire lid.
Marron Glace
I'm lucky, as this matches my eyebrows almost perfectly. I also like to use it in my crease when wearing a gold eye.
Crystal Ball
This is a gorgeous silver shimmer that I just love. It's not very highly pigmented, but I think that it can work well if you don't want a look that's too intense.
Midnight Swim
Alright, I haven't used this one at all. I don't have a problem with it, it's just that I never wear black eyeshadow.
The second row also contains two matte and two shimmery shadows.
Soft Cookie
Again, I got really lucky with the shades. This one matches my skin tone almost perfectly, and I love using it for a nude eye look and to highlight my brow bone.
Toasted Almond
To be honest, I'm very disappointed that this isn't more pigmented, because this is a lovely shade. However, it still works well for a nude eye.
Pretty Sunrise
This is my favourite shade in the palette, hands down. It's such a gorgeous gold, and love to wear it in a gilded look.
Hot Cocoa
Again, I don't use this very much, but I think that it's a very nice shade. I may have to use it more now!

Overall, I'm very impressed with the Wonderful Dreams Palette, and think that the shades are very versatile. 
Have you tried this palette? What do you think of it?

-Amy

26 comments:

  1. this pallet looks gorgeous and i do love the packaging.

    just looking, soft cookie or pretty sunrise look like my favorite. <3

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, those are some of my favourites too ♥

      Delete
  2. This is the first time Ive seen this pallet and I THINK IM IN LOVEEEE <3 From the colors to the packaging, its so cute!

    Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bea! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  3. I don't know it but I think shades here are natural and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy I discovered your blog, Amy! Love this review! I'm definitely going to check out this palette the next time I go to Sephora. Love "Soft Cookie" it looks beautiful. You should definitely do a makeup routine with this palette. Looking forward to your next post. Hope to stay in touch! x

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Guilianna! I'm so happy you like it, and that's a wonderful idea ♥

      Delete
  5. Thank you endlessly, Amy. x
    I really wanted you to do a review on this pallet. I've definitely made up my mind now, that I'm going to go into the nearest Sephora and pick it up this week. The hues are just beautiful and I hope it'll suit me well. <3
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was no problem at all Sanjana! I'm so happy you liked the post ♥

      Delete
  6. This looks lovely, gorgeous colours too :)) I hope you have a great week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you too ♥

      Delete
  7. the colours all look beautiful! i don't blame you for being in love with the palette, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much Laura ♥

      Delete
  8. That palette looks amazing! And the packaging is so adorable!! :3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful palette! I greet:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the palette too! I don't wear make-up very much, but I think the colors are beautiful.
    Happy to be reading a post of yours again <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ! I'm so happy to see you back ♥

      Delete
  11. I got the same palette as you during black friday weekend. It has the cutest shades that suit winter perfectly!

    x Mish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mish, I think so too ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!