Sunday, 21 February 2016

4 Blogs That Inspire Me: Style

I thought that I'd do a little something new on this blog and share with you four blogs that inspire my style. Without the inspiration of some wonderful blogs, I probably wouldn't dress the way that I do today. So sit back and enjoy!
Kailey is probably the one on this list that I've been following the longest. Her photos always look like they come from some sort of dreamland, and her style is something out of a fairy tale. Also, her hair is such an amazing cotton candy hue, I wish I had hair like her! 
Alexandra is the most recent follow of mine in this list, but I'm so happy that I discovered her blog! She has some amazing vintage looks, but they seem so much more wearable than a lot of blogs I follow. Also, her photos are always gorgeous and inspiring.
Cat always seems to be wearing either an adorable print or a unique collar, and sometimes a combination of both! The bright colours and fun details always make her photos seem perfectly put together.
Rebecca is another blogger on this list with amazing mermaid hair. All of her photos are incredibly inspiring, my favourites being the one she takes surrounded by nature. She also always has adorable details in her outfits.

What blogs inspire you?
-Amy

16 comments:

  1. I have to admit I like all photos you've chosen! These girls know what to wear to look stylish and very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  2. They are so freaking cute and talented. I'll be sure to check them out :D

    xoxo,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abby, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  3. I also love A Clothes Horse. A lot of people are whining about switching her hair from red to blue, but I love the blue on her.


    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Elizabeth, I liked her hair both colours ♥

      Delete
  4. Kailey's her is so gorgeous! I haven't heard of any of these bloggers before, but I definitely will be checking them out <3

    xoxo
    What Lexie Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lexie, and isn't it just? ♥

      Delete
  5. i love mermaidens, so i'll have to check out everyone else on your list as well! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice of you to support other bloggers, I'll make sure to check them out!

    Dee
    http://www.urbanchicblvd.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Dee, you totally should ♥

      Delete
  7. I've been following Alex from Larkspur Vintage for quite a while now, I really like her style. Her pictures are gorgeous, and I also like how she edits them. I don't really follow a lot of fashion blogs haha, so thank you for putting up this post. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Ieyra! I totally agree with you, I think that her photos are amazing ♥

      Delete
  8. Amy, thank you so so much for including me in your list! I love all the bloggers you listed here so I am quite, quite touched to be included ;_; thank you for your kind words! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all Kailey! Your blog has always been such an inspiration to me, it's the least I could do ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!