Monday, 29 February 2016

February Favourites

I'm back again with another favourites post! I've had a very busy February, but also a very good one. I hope that yours was good, too.
Some of my favourite blog posts this month were Sweet NothingsHomemade Strawberry MilkGlowing Makeupa review of the Lush Milky Bath Bubble Bar4 Style Blogs That Inspire Me, and a Valentines Day Accessories Wishlist.
 Some of my beauty favourites were:
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1
I've only been using this for a few weeks, but I can honestly see a positive difference in my skin. Not only does it seem to glow more, but I does what I got it to do: get rid of my acne scars. They're not completely gone yet, but with a combination of this and coconut oil as a moisturizer, they're starting to fade faster.
Trader Joe's Coconut Butter
I got this while I was in California, and I think it's the best body butter I've ever used. It's extremely thick and moisturizing, and has a dessert-like scent that stays on my skin for a while.
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
This was part of my goal to get healthier and stronger nails, and I think it might be working. They seem to be growing faster, anyways. Also, I love the scent of lemon, so I think that this creme smells absolutely wonderful.
Marcelle BB Cream
I think that I've finally found the perfect BB creme for my skin. This makes my skin appear to glow and stays through a lot of dance-induced sweat all while managing to not be too heavy and cover up imperfections.
Simple Micellar Water
I've been trying a lot harder to take off my makeup before I wash my face lately, and this has worked wonderfully. There's nothing much to say about it, except that it does it's job well.
Gin Gins Ginger Chews
I was sick for a part of February, and this helped immensely with my sore throat. I think that they're wonderful, but they are also extremely spicy, so be careful!
The Palm Beach Story (1942)
When I was in need of a classic comedy one night, I reached for this. It drew my attention because I generally love any movie with Claudette Colbert, but as I watched I realized that I had seen it before! Nevertheless, I decided to re watch it and was laughing the whole time.
David's Tea Cherry Blossom
I think that I'm obsessed with this tea. I got it before Valentines Day, but I came back after to get two more tins of it on sale. It's dreamy, and so light and refreshing.

On another note, I'm going to have an extremely busy March, so I'm in need of guest posters! Send an email to me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com if you're interested.  Just make sure that your post at least remotely matches the theme of my blog, and I'll be very grateful.

What were some of your favourites in February?
-Amy

20 comments:

  1. the clinique lotion sounds good:-) and i'll have to put the palm beach story on my to-watch list! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura, I hope that you like it if you watch it ♥

      Delete
  2. I have the Burt's Bees cuticle cream it's so good and I love the smell!
    Cool post!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Athena, I do to ♥

      Delete
  3. I'd like to try Burts Bees :)I see it on various blogs and it seems a good product.
    Btw Amy do you know our family likes "The Next Step" series about dancing that is produced in Canada? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that sounds really cool ♥

      Delete
  4. Burt's Bees! I just love their products. Their cuticle cream is indeed amazing :)
    I've been loving this eucalyptus and mint bar soap I got at Bath & Body Works. IT MAKES MY BATHROOM SMELL SO GOOD BY JUST SITTING THERE WHAT EVEN. This stuff is magic. And the bar is huge, so I'll get a lot of use out of it.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie! That sounds amazing ♥

      Delete
  5. Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter is so good! It sells like crazy here. My favorite thing from February was an old Canon film camera I got at Goodwill. :)

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, that sounds so cool ♥

      Delete
  6. I love Burt's Bees products, especially their chapsticks. My top favorite this month are probably the Eucalyptus hand soap, and the Winter Wonderland hand soap from Bath and Body Works. -Jollygirl @ Reflections of a Jolly Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jollygirl, that sounds really nice ♥

      Delete
  7. love the body butter! perfect for the cold season!

    Happy March
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sybil, I agree ♥

      Delete
  8. Every time I buy beauty products I just grab the necessary ones, but you always show the most adorable things and now I think I'll have to pay a visit to the drugstore. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Jerneja ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!