Saturday, 6 February 2016

January Favourites

I'm much more motivated for February than I was for the New Year. Don't ask me why, because I can't explain it. This may be evident to any one who avidly follows my blog (probably no one), because the number of posts I made last month came in at a grand total of three. One of those was my December Favourites post, and the other two were Dressing for Holiday Parties and a review of the Sephora Wonderful Dreams Palette. I like to tell myself that the cause of my tiny number of posts was because I was in California for a week, but really, it's just because I'm lazy. But let's continue on with my favourites!
The Body Shop Glazed Apple Body Butter
I got this on sale after Christmas, and I absolutely love it. It's thick, moisturizing, luxurious, and I love apple scents.
I got this while I was on vacation because I realized that I'd forgotten to take a lip balm with me. I really like it, and I think that it's a good basic lip balm. 
Another holiday apple scented product, are you noticing a theme? I picked this up because it seemed like I didn't have any fun soaps, and I love how long the scent stays on my hands.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter
I've been needing a good lip butter for a while, and I'm really impressed with this one. Not only does it work well, it's super cheap!
I've heard a lot about this mascara, and I was wondering if it would live up to the hype. I'm happy to report that it does! It lengthens my lashes and gives them more volume.
Zhena's Gypsy Teas
I've been loving brand lately, and this little stack of tins came in handy when I was traveling. I also love all of the flavours!
Roses by Coeur De Pirate
I think I'm obsessed with this album. I've been listening to it non-stop, and hopefully I'm picking up a little French from some of the songs. 
The Big Sleep (1947)
What could be better than a Bogart and Bacall film noir? The only problem that I have with this movie is that the plot is rather complicated, so you really have to pay attention to it. But other than that, I love it, and I think that there are some days perfectly suited to a suspenseful film noir.

Have you tried any of these before? What were some of your January favourites?

-Amy

12 comments:

  1. I love all the maybelline mascaras!

    Blog: http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/
    Instagram: @sarafqueiros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I do love the Glaze Apple stuff from The Body Shop :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, I do too ♥

      Delete
  3. I'd definitely try out these teas! Nowadays I often use green coffee and it tastes well but a good tea is always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope that you like them if you try them ♥

      Delete
  4. it's okay to be lazy every now and then! that body butter sounds lovely:-) and yes to coeur de pirate, bogart and bacall! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you so much Laura ♥

      Delete
  5. Ooh nice favorites! I've been using that Maybelline mascara for quite some time now, I love it!

    Dee
    http://www.urbanchicblvd.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dee, I do too ♥

      Delete
  6. I love your favorites, thanks for sharing! :D And the packaging of that tea is so cute! I hadn't seen those before <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!