Sunday, 14 February 2016

Sweet Nothings

I'm a total sucker for Valentines Day decorations. I think they might be my favourite out of any holiday. I'm not sure why I like Valentines Day so much, because I never have liked the mushy aspect of it. It must be all of the chocolates, pinks, and pastel colours.
 When I saw this dress at a thrift store, I fell in love. It's the dress of my dreams, from the peter pan collar and the lace details all the way down to the cotton-candy hue. What more can I say? I'm obsessed.
Since I took a shower this morning and didn't want to use heart to curl my hair, I thought it was the perfect time for a messy, romantic braid. If you want to know how I did it, I have a tutorial!
  Both this year and last year, I tried to make cute Valentines Day nails and was left with an utter mess. So here's an "artistically blurred" photo of them to make them look nice.
These shoes were also thrifted, and one of my favourite pairs that I own. I love shoes of any kind with a t strap. These are also some of my favourite tights, but this is sadly the last time I can wear them because I have so many runs.
Outfit Details: Thrifted Dress (you can find second-hand identical versions here and here), old tights, thrifted shoes
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!
-Amy

10 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love your tights as well, I want to invest in some funky tights rather than just plain ones. I did have a pair of glitter ones but they have a massive hole in them but I think glittery tights and funky socks/tights are exactly what my wardrobe needs!x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love fun tights, but it's a shame they're so fragile ♥

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is so pretty! I really love the dress :) a peter pan collar and lace can't never go wrong together.

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla, I think so too ♥

      Delete
  3. It all looks so cute and retro *applause* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty! I also really like your shoes. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
    Bridgette|A Bit of This and That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bridgette! I did, and I hope that you did too ♥

      Delete
  5. That dress is super pretty! I am a sucker for all things peter pan collar and lace details... I've actually just bought a blouse that has both of those things haha.

    Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Your outfit looks lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzie! That sounds so pretty. I did, and I hope that you did too ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!