Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Valentines Day Accessories Wishlist

I'm all for Valentines Day this year. Not for all the mushy couple part, but for the rest. The chocolates, the desserts, the adorable decorations, and all the pink. I'm trying to make the most of it this year, so I thought I'd share with you a little wishlist.
one//two//three//four//five//six
Alright, I know that these are all similar, but I love them all. I have an undying love for pastels, as you may be able to tell. What are you looking forwards to this Valentines Day?

-Amy

12 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a bottle of chanel. I love coco mademoiselle. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally digging the crybaby patch. Classic. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfume :)
    I don't like the shopping side of this day, but all in all the day is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I totally understand ♥

      Delete
  4. I love all the patches you picked out, thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all cute! and this kind of stuff is the only reason i like valentine's day, haha:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura, me too ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!