Sunday, 6 March 2016

6 Ways To Unwind

We all have those days. The ones where you're brain won't stop buzzing and you can feel your muscles tensing up. Whatever the reason is, stressful days can be awful. So I thought I'd share some of the things that make stressful days easier for me.
1. Take some time offline
I know it can be tempting to spend more time on the Internet when you're stressed out, but it can be so much more beneficial to take a step back and think through what's stressing you out.

2. Get some fresh air
Nature can be very calming, and I find it easier to forget my troubles when I'm outside. You don't have to go for a hike, even a walk around your block can be beneficial.

3. Take a bath
Nothing's more calming than soaking your troubles away! Bonus points for lighting a scented candle.

4. Read a book
I love being sucked into the world that books can provide. It's a perfect way to loose your troubles by focusing on someone else's.

5. Talk to someone
I find venting to someone is extremely therapeutic. Grab someone you trust, and telling them your problems will make you instantly feel lighter.

6. Do what's right for you
Do something that makes you feel happy, not what makes someone else feel happy. The best way to unwind is to do something that works for you.

What do you do to unwind?
-Amy

Ps. I'm still in need of guest posters, so if you're interested, send me an email at littlemoondragon@outlook.com please!

14 comments:

  1. All lovely ways to unwind, its nice of you to share. Have a stress free week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you too ♥

      Delete
  2. Hi! I don't know if you want a guest post about a nail polish ;) Reading can help and a bath too! Also, slowing down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that would be wonderful! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  3. I love the first two! Walking really clears my mind (there's some science behind it, I think) and helps me get over writer's block!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie, it helps me too ♥

      Delete
  4. Taking time offline is the biggest thing for me... I really need to do it more often.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth, me too ♥

      Delete
  5. Great post! Baths are the best..especially with lush bath bombs :)

    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  6. I'll watch movies or take a walk inside a mall. :) good tips Amy! :)

    Let's be friends!
    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!