Saturday, 26 March 2016

Guest Post: The Dani Jones Blog

I'm back today with another guest post, this time by the amazing Dani Jones. So sit back and enjoy her post!

Hey all of (the wonderful) Amy's followers! My name is Danielle C. Jones (but, please, call me Dani). I blog over at The Dani Jones Blog, so if you like this post, go ahead and visit my blog! So, today I'll be telling you guys my absolute favorite makeup products. So, first up, eyes. 
There's a really pretty purple in here that is sparkly that is just awesome!! If I apply it right, it could look like this:
I also have this amazing eye primer! It's glittery and just perfect!

Now cheeks
​So, in here there's this white and then a pink. The pink is way to dark, so, I mix it with the white to make this color that's just perfect for my natural complexion. 

Now, the lips are my favorite part ever!! I love playing with all my different lip sticks and glosses. But my favorite lipstick no lip product no product of alltime is this
So, I'm one of those girls who really like red lipstick, but they don't really like pink lipstick. This lipstick is the perfect shade of red, dark, but not so dark that it's overpowering, you know what I mean?

Well, that was my guest post, I hoped you liked it! :) Now I'll turn it over to Amy again.

Bye Sincerely

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I think I fell in love with that first palette, it's precious!! :O
    I've never used that lipstick, but I really love wet n wild products, they're amazing.
    Great post, Dani! :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the eyeshadow colour and finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the eye-shadow color!!
      -Dani

      Delete
  3. that eyeshadow looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!