Saturday, 12 March 2016

Guest Post: Not Copy A Cat

Today's post is something a little different from my normal posts: a guest post! I've been a follower of her blog for quite a while, so I was thrilled when she send me this guest post. Enjoy!

~~~

Hi! I'm Aneta from Poland and I run a blog about nail polishes, eco cosmetics and more. Here's the link to the blog: click. Amy asked for a guest post so, being her follower for quite a long time, I agreed. She's a cute person and likes vintage style - I like this style as well :)

Today I'm going to show you one of my manicures. If you're longing for spring already, I have some green leaves for you. Virtual, on nails, but still. I also have photos with roses I got for my birthday. It seems that flowers I get for some celebrations may be handy - they come into my hands to photograph ;)







For doing this manicure I used the things as follows (see the photos below):

Nail polishes:

 


The stamping plate I used to transfer one of its patterns:



Stamping is my favourite method of making my nails look more interesting. You also need a stamper and a scraper to achieve such an effect. All is a matter of practice! Maybe girls who read this post will feel tempted to try this? 

I hope you like my guest post :) Thanks, Amy :)

14 comments:

  1. Hi Amy :) I'm the first to comment here :D I haven't been writing any guest posts yet :) It was very nice to help you because I like your blog, it's so natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciated the post ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow, those nails look gorgeous! I imagine they really give your photographs a great aesthetic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they Catalina? Thank you for commenting ♥

      Delete
  3. looks so lovely! perfect colours x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nail design. It's SO cute! I also love that cyan color! It's so rare to find a nice mint color these days. (Sarcastic eye roll) Lol, I really enjoyed this post! :)

    My blog here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour too, Jasmin ♥

      Delete
  5. Those nails look so nice! Kinda made me miss doing nail art!

    Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they? I wish I could do nail art ♥

      Delete
  6. They look awesome. I never tried stamping but I'm curiosed about it c:

    xo, mrsokapi.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either, but I think it looks amazing ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!