Tuesday, 12 April 2016

12 Resources to Help You Spring Clean Your Life

Everyone likes a good spring cleaning. When the flowers start to push their way out of the ground and the leaves start to bud on the trees, people like to have their own "rebirth", too. 
This post is a little bit different than my usual posts. Today, I thought I'd share with you some links that can help you rejuvenate this spring. Enjoy!

Lifestyle
♥ 10 Tips For Getting Through a Bad Day by Milk Bubble Tea
♥ How To Become A Morning Person by Lauren Conrad
♥ How to Press Flowers (Step-by-Step Guide) by Amy Flying a Kite
♥ How to Break in Heels by Wedding Party

Beauty
♥ Foot Care Tips to Try at Home by Free People Blog
♥ Acne Cheat Sheet from Caroline Hirons

Organization
♥ 7 Steps To Organize Your Makeup by Because I'm Addicted
♥ How to Plan Your Week by Career Girl Daily

How do you like to spring clean your life?

I'm also starting a new feature on my blog called "Ask The Blogger" where I ask a blogger both questions of my own and questions submitted by you guys. This month's blogger is Jemma from Dorkface, so be sure to let me know any questions you have for her!

-Amy

6 comments:

  1. I love your new design! The header is so fun :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie, I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  2. How to press flowers - I remember I was doing this as a child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved pressing flowers ♥

      Delete
  3. Awesome links and new series! My question is:

    How did you come up with your name?

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your question Nabila ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!