Monday, 25 April 2016

Blue Days

It's been grey here all weekend. Lots of cloudy days and not much light. I'm usually a fan of this dreary weather, but it's been making me feel even more sluggish than usual. I've been staying inside all day wrapped up in blankets; it's a miracle I even made it outside for these photos. And the grey-ish tinge that this weather leaves anything with hasn't done much for my skin either, may I add.

 I do love this outfit, though. I'm becoming more and more of a baby-blue wearer lately. I picked up this dress as soon as I saw it in a thrift store. It was love at first sight. However, it's been to cold for it lately, so I tossed on a sweater over it. This weather won't stop me from wearing cute dresses any longer!
I may have also thrown on a bit more highlight than is usually acceptable. Shhh, it's dreary outside! If the sun won't shine, I will.

Thrifted Dress similar|similar
Old Sweater
Old Boots

-Amy

26 comments:

  1. You look so adorable! I love how you paired this dress with a sweater. It has been cloudy here as well and it is making me so unmotivated! I need sun :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leta! I feel the same way ♥

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I can see your face and you look so nice and girly and lovely, cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Baby blue is such a nice colour! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's one of my favourites ♥

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit! I like how it mixes both preppy and comfy. Mixing different styles like that creates the most interesting outfits, I think.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie! I think so, too ♥

      Delete
  5. i do love baby blue:-) that dress seems lovely and i like to think there's no such thing as too much highlighting! and i feel like this may be the first time i've seen your wee face, you cutie! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! You're so sweet ♥

      Delete
  6. I love baby blue myself. And I think this is a really cute and sweet outfit. You look great!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Mona! ♥

      Delete
  7. I think this is the first time I see your face! You look lovely!! And that outfit is so pretty ^-^ I also love baby-blue, and light colors in general, they're just beautiful :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla! I'm so happy you like it, I love pastels ♥

      Delete
  8. Your skirt is adorable. That's exactly why I adore thrift shopping. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carmen! It's actually a dress, but you might not be able to tell from the photos ♥

      Delete
  9. I really like your dress!

    I love outfit posts like these, where old favourites are featured and treasured rather than everything always being new. Because not everyone has the budget to be constantly buying new clothes! x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like it! I totally agree ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!