Sunday, 3 April 2016

DIY Spring Flower Crown

I'm usually not one for fake flowers, but as I was walking down isles and isles full of them at a craft store the other day, they got me really excited for spring. Not to mention, all of the spring fake flowers were on sale. So, I thought, why not give fake flowers a go? I thought I'd make a flower crown, because I take every opportunity I can to feel like a fairy.
DIY Spring Flower Crown
You Will Need:
♥ A headband (mine was plastic)
♥ Fake flowers and leaves of assorted sizes
♥ A hot glue gun
DIY Spring Flower Crown
Step 1:
Start by gluing the leaves onto your headband, and then the largest of the flowers.
DIY Spring Flower Crown
Step 2:
Glue the smaller flowers down the sides of your headband.
DIY Spring Flower Crown
That wasn't much of a tutorial, was it? There's really not much to it, and every flower crown will look different. I have some flowers left over, and I was thinking of making some garlands out of them, would you like a tutorial for it?

If you try this, I would love to know! You can tag me on Instagram @littlemoondragon or email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com.

What are your favourite things about spring?

-Amy

16 comments:

  1. They're so cute! Feeling like a fairy is awesome :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  2. I see some girls in such a flower headband and it looks so spring queen - funny and lovely. Indeed each one made by girls can look different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice tutorial! Even if it was easy, the creativity behind it is great :D I'd never have thought to do anything like this and now I really want to although I don't think I'd be able to find fake flowers where I live. But if I do see them, I'd buy them just for this project :)

    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Catalina! I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  4. Oh very cute and lovely idea darling
    perfect for spring and summer
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sakuranko ♥

      Delete
  5. so cute!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flower crowns - they're so fresh and summery! Wish I could pull them off haha :)
    - Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ambar, I'm sure you could ♥

      Delete
  7. beautiful! I would like to try and make one! Love that you're using a headband instead of wrapped wire. :D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ieyra! I'm happy that you like it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!