Thursday, 28 April 2016

Let's Chat

I usually don't sit down and write chatty posts like this, but I thought it was time for one. I totally understand that not all of you will be interested in a post like this, but I think that it's time that I sat down and told you all about the blog and what's in store for it.

On Confidence
A lot of you may have seen my last post, Blue Days. There may seem to be nothing special about it, and there's not really, only to me. It's the first time that I showed my face on this blog. I kept waiting and putting it off because I never thought that I was pretty enough. Finally, I thought that I'd never think I was good enough and decided to stop waiting and just go for it. You guys were all really supportive, and it's one more step towards me being brave!

On Blogging
I also feel like I haven't been putting out very good quality posts on my blog. I've been wanting to get a lot more serious with it, so I made myself a schedule. I've been posting a lot more regularly, but I feel like some of my posts aren't very interesting or very "me". So I'm going to be trying harder to make my posts more creative and not be as lazy with them!

On Inspiration
Speaking of being creative, I thought I'd share with you a few of the things that have been inspiring me lately in hopes that they'll inspire you, too! I've been very inspired by Youtubers lately, some of my big inspirations coming from KickThePjprincessmei, and CutiePieMarzia. I'd like to start a YouTube chanel one day, but I'm not sure when, if ever!

On Going Cruelty-Free
I've also been inspired lately to go Cruelty-Free with my makeup. Now this is going to be a long process, so don't expect my blog to be 100% cruelty free right away, but it is something that I'm going to be working on and towards. Would you guys be interested on a post with some good cruelty-free dupes, if I find any?

Well, that's all for now! Now that you guys know what I've been up to, I'd love to know what you've been up to ♥

18 comments:

  1. I'm very glad you showed your face - you look so cute that it's hard to believe you were afraid of you aren't pretty enough! I've liked you at once, you look very nice.
    What am I up to? I think I'm going to do more freehand painting on my nails - there were months I didn't do it at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! I love all of your freehand painting that I saw on your blog, it looks so magical ♥

      Delete
  2. What do you mean by 'cruelty free' makeup?
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com
    /http://journeytoinspire123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Products made by brands that do not test on animals :)

      Delete
  3. Great post, I completely understand what you mean about the blogging thing. I'm pretty new to blogging but I really often feel as if the posts I post aren't to the best of my ability and I'm always procrastinating. Also, on a more positive note, I absolutely love PJ and his videos! Xx
    Check my recent? mayasienna13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maya! I feel the same way sometimes ♥

      Delete
  4. I'd love to see some cruelty-free dupes! Dude you were literally so pretty in that photo, like please show your face more.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie! You're so kind ♥

      Delete
  5. I love watching princessmei!

    And by the way, don't worry what other people will feel about your posts on your blog. If you enjoy writing about whatever it is you want to write about, then write it anyway! Being who you are will make you a star!

    Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ | florrall.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Nicole! Your kind words mean a lot to me ♥

      Delete
  6. I think you are very pretty Amy! I totally get it with the blogging thing! Sometimes posts that I publish don't seem "me". But I am trying to get better. It's so cool you are going to do the makeup thing!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nabila! I think that a lot of bloggers feel the same way. I'm so happy that you think so ♥

      Delete
  7. Girl you're honestly stunning, you need to show your face more! Yay on you going cruelty free too; I want to do the same <3
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Cara! ♥

      Delete
  8. Going cruelty free is something I've been thinking a lot about too!
    - Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ambar, it's great to see so many people start to do it ♥

      Delete
  9. But you're so pretty!! You should just listen to us, you are! :)
    I've also watched CutiePieMarzia, since I really liked pewdiepie for a while haha. It'd be awesome if you had your own channel! :D
    Oh and I would love to see a post about cruelty-free dupes, that's a really good idea!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Carla! I really appreciate all of your support ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!