Saturday, 9 April 2016

Refreshing Your Routine

I just realized that the majority of my previous blog posts and the ones I have planned for the near future have to do with spring. You can't blame me, though. I've just spent months in a dreary Canadian winter, and while I do like winter, I'm ready for a change. Because of this change in the weather, there's been a bit of a change in my beauty routine. I thought that I'd share it with you today!
Refreshing Your Beauty Routine
Eyes
Lately I've been loving wearing pastel shadows. The Body Shop Dolly Pastels Palette was a limited edition Christmas product a few years ago, and I think that it's the perfect little pastels palette. A more recent purchase of mine was the Hard Candy Single Eyeshadow in Naughty Girl, which is a gorgeous glittery pink.
Lips
As spring is a time well known for it's bright pinks, I've been reaching for the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush. I also love peach shades, so I grabbed the NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Peach Fuzz a few days ago. The formula is a little hard to work with, but if you can get around that, it's a lovely natural shade.
Nails
I'm a little obsessed with wearing pastels on my nails, as some of you may know. The L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail Colour in Doutzen's Nude is one of my go-to pinks that I reach for all of the time. When I also received Essie Find Me An Oasis for Easter, I was thrilled! It's a gorgeous robin's egg blue.
Refreshing Your Skincare Routine
Body
When I placed an online order a little while ago, I received a free sample of the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil. It's a nice light change of moisturizer for spring, and also makes my routine go a little quicker. The Avon Playful Pink Daisy & Lemon Hydrating Shower Gel is also something I've been reaching for lately for its bright and refreshing scent. Speaking of refreshing scents, I've been obsessed with the scent of The Body Shop British Rose Exfoliating Soap. I may have to try some more from that range soon!

What parts of your beauty routines have changed for spring?

-Amy

8 comments:

  1. I like pastels on my nails at the present moment a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, pastels are so pretty ♥

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful palette! And that nail polish is so pretty, I love it!! <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla, I'm glad you like it ♥

      Delete
  3. Pastel is one of my favorite trends for the spring! Super cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mish, it's one of mine too ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!