Thursday, 7 April 2016

Spring Birds

An almost all black outfit you may say? Really Amy? It's not very seasonally appropriate, is it. It's also not very appropriate for me, as I almost always wear brighter colours. I'll blame it on the fact that I woke up to snow outside my window the other day. Really Canada? Can't you keep the spring weather for more then a week?
Spring Birds Outfit
 I do have some cheerful little birds on my shirt, though. That should count for something. My spring break ended this week, and I'm still getting over a bad cold, so I thought that I should wear something cheery and cute to brighten up my bleary expression.
Spring Birds Outfit
 This skirt is also lighter than what I've been wearing lately. I think it's adorable, even if it is a little big on me. That's what you get for shopping at thrift stores.
Spring Birds Outfit
I did use a flower to brighten up these photos a bit. That's all the spring this dreary weather is allowing me today.

Thrifted Top ~ Thrifted Skirt ~ Thrifted Oxfords

What have you worn to brighten up your spring?

-Amy

8 comments:

  1. I have a dress from Next - bought at a store with used clothes - with birds on it, and the vibe is similar. I gained some weight and it's too tight for me now :O
    I started wearing red trousers. Yeah. Welcome, spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love colourful pants ♥

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the skirt, which, if the waistband is too big, can probably be taken in without issues. :) The weatherman is threatening us with snow as well, so while I'm bundled up, I still insist on my bright green Converse. It's spring, damn it.

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's not that big, just slightly annoying, so I've been too lazy to do anything about it. That's too bad about the weather! ♥

      Delete
  3. That is a really cute outfit! And though true since it is not very colorful it is less "springy" but the birds and flower I think bring it together :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nabila, I'm so happy that you think so ♥

      Delete
  4. This outfit is so lovely, I really like the skirt!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolyn ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!