Friday, 15 April 2016

Tickled Pink

Up until a few years ago, I had never really liked pink. It just wasn't my cup of tea. Oh, how things have changed. It's not necessarily my favourite colour; if you asked me what my favourite colour is, I wouldn't have an answer, because I can't choose. I also am not a fan of hot pinks. Light pink are just right for me. So I thought I'd share with you some of the pink products that I've added into my routine lately.
Tickled Pink

Eyes
I love wearing pink shadows on my eyes. Lately, I've been using the Hard Candy Eyeshadow Single in Naughty Girl, which is also loaded with glitter. I also love using pink shadows with a cream formula, but I've used all of mine up at the moment.
Lips
If you're looking for a bright spring pink, try the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush. Though the formula isn't perfect, it has nice pigmentation for it's price. Something more natural and wearable that I've been wearing lately is the Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss in Natural. I used to never wear lip glosses, but this one is so pretty!
Face
I've raved about this blush a million times on this blog, but one of my favourite blushes of all time is the elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink. Not only do I like to wear it on my cheeks, I also like to wear it on my eyes. It has a lovely subtle shimmer and is not too overpowering.
Nails
I usually like to wear very pale pinks, but I also love the Essie Not Just a Pretty Face polish. While it still is quite pastel, it adds a nice splash of colour to my fingers.
Body
A shower gel that I've been loving for a while is the Lush Prince Charming Shower Gel. Unfortunately, this was a limited edition product, but I'm in love with its fresh scent. Another body product that I think brightens up rainy spring days is the EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion. I don't know how to describe the scent other than a cute one, but it works well to moisturize my hands.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss in Natural elf Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink Hard Candy Single Eyshadow in Naughty Girl Swatches
I thought I'd add a swatch of some of these above so that you can see how they look. I'm sorry that this isn't very clear, some of them are really light.

What are some of your favourite pink products?

I'm also starting a new feature on my blog called "Ask The Blogger" where I ask a blogger both questions of my own and questions submitted by you guys. This month's blogger is Jemma from Dorkface, so be sure to let me know any questions you have for her!

-Amy

42 comments:

  1. I like pinks too and they weren't my favs! Each kind of pink except these more coral toned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to know that you like pinks too! I do like coral tones but some are a little to orange-toned for me ♥

      Delete
  2. If I'm honest, I never really liked pink much either. Even when I was little, I preferred the greens and whites to bright pinks and the like. But that being said, I couldn't survive without my pink lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy, I totally understand ♥

      Delete
  3. Love all your pink cosmetics! <3 The Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick looks gorgeous- such a bright, beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa, I'm so happy that you like them ♥

      Delete
  4. Pink (pastel in specific) is my favourite colour so I'm obsessed with this all <3 love your blog!
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cara! I'm so happy you like it ♥

      Delete
  5. Such pretty pictures and pretty pink items!!! I love them!!! xxx 💖
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laila, I'm so happy that you like them ♥

      Delete
  6. Right, hot pinks are not my thing as well. Pink blush is something I like the most because I think it's really sweet and it gives you an impact of being a female. And kinda suits me so I always wear it.

    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fahda! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  7. Interesting items, great post as well, I love it, thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a fan of pink either, but I think pale pinks and nude pinks look just as good on anyone! Twinkle Pink looks like a gorgeous blush <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bash! I agree, I think pale and nude pinks are really versatile ♥

      Delete
  9. i am always not sure pink.

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinks can be tricky colours ♥

      Delete
  10. I wasn't a bit fan of pinks too but recently - just like you - I have been enjoying light, pastel kind of pinks. My makeup drawer is now full of light pink shades, haha.

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leta! Mine is too ♥

      Delete
  11. That Essie nail varnish is such a gorgeous colour! Xx

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm such a huge lover of pale pinks too! I find pastel colours just so pretty! But I think it's sometimes hard to pull off vibrant pinks on my lips :( Love the look of the nail varnish and blush! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leigh! I feel the same way about vibrant pinks, it's hard to find a good balance ♥

      Delete
  13. Although I hate to admit it to my tomboy self, Pink is probably my favourite colour haha. Love this.

    Fran x
    www.opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you so much Francesca ♥

      Delete
  14. I'm totally with you. A couple of years ago I was as anti-pink as they come, and now I love pink. And I agree about pale pinks being nicer than hot pinks. I love pink lipstick and pink nails. I might pick up that Rimmel lipstick. Thank you for swatching them.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mona! I like pink lipsticks and nails, too. And no problem! ♥

      Delete
  15. i'm like you as well, and only started liking pink when i was about 18, i think! these all seem like lovely products, will have to check out the elf blush if i can find it:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! I hope that you like it if you do ♥

      Delete
  16. Nice products!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/lbd-with-see-through-details/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, the only kind of pink cosmetic I don't like is lipstick.
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dani, it really depends on the lipstick for me ♥

      Delete
  18. Elf blushes are sooo good. They are cheap too. I think mine is called Mellow Mauve and I LOVE it.

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I may have to try that shade now ♥

      Delete
  19. love this kind of pink too, I like your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!