♥ 1 cup of all purpose flour (I used a gluten-free blend)
♥ 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp sugar
♥ 1 + 1/2 tsp baking powder
♥ 1/4 tsp cinnamon
♥ 2 eggs
♥ 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice) + 1/2 tsp vanilla
♥ 1/2 cup coconut
♥ Coconut oil to grease your pans
2. Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, blend the milk and vanilla and eggs.
4. Toast your coconut. To do this, spread your coconut thinly on a baking sheet and put in the oven. Watch it carefully, though, and take it out of the oven as soon as it start to turn brown, because it burns fast!
5. Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and blend well. Add the coconut and mix completely.
6. Thoroughly grease your pans with coconut oil. I used a small round pan for the body and a little ramekin for the ears.
7. Bake for around 20 minutes.
♥ 1 cup of icing sugar
♥ 3 tsp of milk (I used rice milk)
♥ About 1/8 of a cup coconut
♥ Red, blue and green food colouring
♥ Any additional decorations
2. Divide your icing into 2 separate bowls, one for the grey icing and one for the white. To make the grey, mix in 1 drop each of red, blue, and green food colouring.
3. Use your smaller cake to make ears and glue them on with icing. You can also use some cake to fill the dip if your cake falls, or just eat it plain.
4. Start to ice with your grey icing. Fill a piping bag, using a small round tip. Ice his ears and a semicircle over his belly.
5. Next, use the white icing. Add 2 little dots on the grey for eyes, and fill in his belly.
6. Cover the white of his belly with shredded coconut, and add any other details. I used chocolate chips for his eyes and nose, and black bean spaghetti for his whiskers.
I hope that you enjoyed this recipe! If you try it, I would love to know. You can tag me on Instagram @littlemoondragon. Enjoy!