♥ 1 cup of all purpose flour (I used a gluten-free blend)
♥ 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp sugar
♥ 1 + 1/2 tsp baking powder
♥ 1/4 tsp cinnamon
♥ 2 eggs
♥ 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice) + 1/2 tsp vanilla
**I used this recipe for dairy-free buttercream icing, but it didn't really work**
2. Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, blend the milk and vanilla and eggs.
4. Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and blend well.
5. Bake for around 12 minutes.
6. Let cool, then decorate as you please.
If you try these, I would love to know! You can tag or DM me on Instagram @littlemoondragon
If you want to learn more about yesterday's full moon, check out Priscilla's amazing post!