Wednesday, 4 May 2016

You Are Made of Stars

I've always loved watching the stars. So of course, I want to take every chance to capture their glittering magic and include even a little bit of it into my makeup routine. If glitter isn't your thing, I'd steer clear of this post. But for all my fellow glitter-lovers out there, make yourself comfortable and get ready to learn about some of my favourite shining and shimmering beauty products. 

Eyes
This is such an amazing gold/bronze eyeshadow. It's  fairly long-lasting and creases less then other eyeshadows I've tried. Overall, it's a good way to make your eyes sparkle, and has amazing pigmentation for its price.
This isn't very practical for everyday wear, but perfect for when you want your eyes to stand out or when you want to try something more bold. Unfortunately, I dropped it and broke it as soon as I got it, but it still works!
This makes every eye look sparkle and shine. It also helps your eyeshadow last longer, and helps to prevent creasing.
     ♥     Sephora Collection Wonderful Dreams Eyeshadow Palette
Alright, not all of these are glittery or shimmery, but I love this palette nonetheless. While it's pigmentation leaves something to be desired, it still has a wonderful assortment of natural shades. I'm also a total sucker for the cute packaging.

Nails
     ♥     L'Oreal Colour Riche Gold Dust Polish in 139 Rough Around the Edges
This polish is a fun upgrade from an otherwise dull black polish. I love the way the glitter makes the light dance on my fingers when I wear this one.
     ♥     Avon Stardust Nail Enamel in Crystallized Pink
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a link to this one because it's so old. However, it's one of my all time favourites and actually the product that inspired my to write this post. It really looks like there are stars on my fingertips.

Body
I love glitter, if you haven't noticed already. So of course, I'd love my whole body to sparkle. This lotion adds a lovely shimmer to your skin and smells absolutely divine!

What are your favourtie glitter-filled products?


**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

20 comments:

  1. I love how creative your blog is, plus I love glitter and stars so these products all look great to me! You can never go wrong with anything with a hint of shimmer x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Leigh! I totally agree, I love shimmer ♥

      Delete
  2. this post is so cute!! I love your blog so much hehe I always look forward to updates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ally, that means a lot to me ♥

      Delete
  3. I like star effect on nails. Glitter and holographic nail polishes are the best way to achieve the effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the effect they give ♥

      Delete
  4. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo Loose eyeshadow looks gorgeous! I love the products you put together that mimics the stars - they're absolutely beautiful!

    Nicole c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! I'm so happy you like them ♥

      Delete
  5. Oh, that palette looks so beautiful! I am not the biggest fan of glitter, so I don't have many products with it :) But you have quite a nice collection here. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leta! ♥

      Delete
  6. My favorite glittery things are always my Urban Decay eyeshadows. :)

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, I would love to try those ♥

      Delete
  7. That Sephora palette is one of the cutest things ever; I love it! Also, I adore your pink Avon nail polish, such a gorgeous colour

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lexie! I'm so happy that you like them ♥

      Delete
  8. Sparkly, glitter nail polishes are such a fun way to add some detail to an outfit.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathryn, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  9. I enjoy glitter for special occasions, especially on my nails. So I will be checking out these polishes.
    Hope you are having a nice weekend.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona, I do too. I hope that you like them if you end up trying them ♥

      Delete
  10. I love the glittery nail varnishes, whenever I spot one I have to get it. They add that special spark to an outfit.

    http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

    Laila xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laila, I totally agree ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!