Friday, 15 July 2016

Beside the Sea

Even though I'm not a great swimmer, there's something about endless expanses of water that make me feel safe. Odd, isn't it? With my abilities, I should technically feel threatened by the idea of seemingly endless water, but I don't. Instead, it makes me feel calm. Even if I don't like to swim in it, I love being around water.
Because of how calming I find water, I thought that I'd round up a few things that give me the same calm feeling that the thought of the sea does. Even if I can't visit a sea this summer, I'm trying to channel the thought of it. 
Beside The Sea

This works miracles on dry hair. I like to apply in mainly on my ends, and after washing it out, my hair feels like silk. Honestly, this is one of the products that has made the biggest difference in my steps towards healthy hair. I'm absolutely in love with it.

I've only really used this once, so I can only give a first impression on it. When I first read that it was "oil balancing" I was worried that i would dry out my skin. That wasn't the case, though. It seemed to really refresh my skin, and gently exfoliated it. I hope that it works as well next time!

This is the cutest little portable mirror I've ever seen, and makes my dream of becoming a mermaid feel a little closer to reality. 
This is my perfect nude lip product. It looks like a gloss on, but isn't nearly as fussy or sticky and feels luxurious on my lips. It has a lovely shade and smell, moisturizes my lips, and has the cutest packaging I've ever seen. I honestly wish that I could afford to buy everything in this range by Tarte, it all looks simply divine.

♥        Essie Find Me An Oasis
This is such a cute baby blue shade, and I love to wear it on my nails in spring and summer. It makes me feel so refreshed, I've been in love with pastel blue hues lately.

Have you tried any of these? What do you think of them?


-Amy

**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

30 comments:

  1. I need to get that Essie color, oh my! It's so beautiful :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favourites ♥

      Delete
  2. Great post! That Essie nail polish looks beautiful and the OGX deep treatment looks amazing!

    Lots of love from Mollie Quirk xxxx - www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mollie, I think that they are too ♥

      Delete
  3. I like water, I can't swim though. Just like you :) Yes, lake or sea makes me calm too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you understand, haha ♥

      Delete
  4. I love water and I can swim. Big things of water still kind of scare me. Nice post!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nabila ♥

      Delete
  5. Ahhh I love being by the ocean! I can't swim too much either, but I love running in it up to my waist. :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you agree Ellie ♥

      Delete
  6. That essie colour is one of my favourite shades I own. Great post x

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you E, it's one of my favourites as well ♥

      Delete
  7. Aw this is such a cute post; I really like visiting the ocean in the afternoons when the sun is setting and everything is quiet all around me :)

    mishsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mish! I wish that I had an ocean near where I live ♥

      Delete
  8. The mirrors so cute,it's definitely got strong summer vibes aha x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  9. I'm the same the ocean absolutely terrifies me but it's so calming to me, it's so strange! The mirror is so adorable!! Also I really wanna try the Rainforest of the Sea range it looks so good! xx

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leigh! I love the mirror, and all of the Rainforest of the Sea range looks wonderful ♥

      Delete
  10. I would really like to try that Tarte product. Their lip products are typically so luxurious on my lips and I've been needing a good dose of sea in my life.

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! It's the first of Tarte's products that I've tried, so I'd love to try some more of their lip products ♥

      Delete
  11. Great post! i love that hat haha

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolina ♥

      Delete
  12. Lovely things. I'm the exact opposite with water. I don't feel safe at all, but super scared.
    Hope you're having a great day.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona! It's too bad that you're scared of it, but I totally understand, I'm the same with heights ♥

      Delete
  13. I really want to try something from OGX haircare, and will definitely look into it further!! I also love that cute compact mirror!!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! I found their shampoo okay, but I really loved the hair mask that I tried ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!