Sunday, 24 July 2016

Just Peachy

I've been obsessed with everything peach lately. 
Firstly, I fell in love with the fruit after getting them from a farmers market. What tastes better than fresh peaches?
Secondly, I love the scent. What better a smell to flood your senses than that of freshly picked peaches?
Lastly, I love the colour. Though the colour that most people think of when they hear "peach" is not the shade of peaches themselves, it's a gorgeous shade nonetheless.
Because of this peach obsession, I thought that I'd share some of my peach-themed favourites.

This is such a perfect summer tea. Of course, you can drink it hot, but I think that it's even better cold. To me, this is ten times better than regular iced tea.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Lotion
I think that this may be my favourite body lotions that I've ever tried. It's not as moisturizing as a body butter of course, but it's the best regular body lotion that I've tried. Also, I'm absolutely in love with the smell, I may have to get some other products from the range.

The formula of this isn't amazing, but I do love the colour. It's such a fun, bright, cheerful colour and it doesn't dry out my lips.

Okay, so the main reason I bought this was the packaging. If you'd like to see some better photos of the packaging, you can look on my Instagram. Packaging aside, it smells amazing and is quite a good consistency for a hand cream.

I absolutely love the shades in this tiny palette, especially the ones on the right side. They also blend really well, and the texture feels velvety.

Do you have any peach favourites?

-Amy

**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

38 comments:

  1. Peachy eyeshadows are lovely, and peachy tea sounds nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favourite types of tea ♥

      Delete
  2. All the product names are so adorable, this makes me want to try out more peachy products and scents ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mish! I'd totally recommend peach products ♥

      Delete
  3. I love anything peach too! That hand cream from Tony Moly is the best!

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea, I'm happy I'm not alone in my love of peach ♥

      Delete
  4. That Marcelle Eyeshadow Quad looks super pretty! I always loved the peach
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sakuranko, me too ♥

      Delete
  5. One of my favorite Nyx lip cream x Love it! Also great products x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the smell of peach *anything* from Body Shop! I have not tried the other products but they look fab. Lovely post :)

    Lauren ♥ | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Lauren! Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  7. There's no nyx counters near where I live, so I am missing out!
    Amy x
    Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad Amy, they're one of my favourite drugstore brands! ♥

      Delete
  8. I love peach as well and have lots of tea favorites with it, haha. But haven't tried any makeup or skincare products with peach :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leta, I'm happy that you like peach too ♥

      Delete
  9. I have that hand cream and I love it! :D
    p.s what a pretty and soft blog *u*!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brenda ♥

      Delete
  10. I love peach and right now I am enjoying season of peaches in make up is harder doesn't suit me as color but smell ou yeah
    galantosfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aelin! The colour doesn't particularly suit me either but I like it anyways ♥

      Delete
  11. This eyeshadow quad looks super cute.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The eyeshadow looks really nice!! I love things from The Body Shop too! <3

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amelia ♥

      Delete
  13. I love peach too. Especially the fruit and the colour!
    Lovely picks!
    Have a great day.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mona, I do too ♥

      Delete
  14. This is literally the perfect post for me, I've had a longstanding peach obsession and am constantly hunting out more peach items! I definitely need to try that tea, Liptons doesn't really cut it!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer, I'm so happy that you liked it! I would definitely recommend the tea, it's one of my favourites ♥

      Delete
  15. i'm loving peach lately as well, i actually want to dye my hair peach at some point!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that would look wonderful Danielle ♥

      Delete
  16. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog it's so cute! Great picks I especially would love the have the NYX Extreme lip Cream. :)
    www.isabellaschoice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isabel! I love the shade, but the formula is hard to work with ♥

      Delete
  18. this is definitely one of my favorite posts!! how cute & peachy!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ally, I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!