Wednesday, 31 August 2016

August's Ask The Blogger: Kailey Flyte from Mermaidens

Hello again! I'm finally back, and this time with another Ask The Blogger. This month's amazing blogger is Kailey from Mermaidens. I'm very excited, as Kailey's blog has inspired me for years! If you don't know what Ask The Blogger is, it's a monthly series where you guys send in questions for a blogger and I compile them all into one big post. Anyways, lets jump right into the interview!
 1.      Hi Kailey! Could you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
Hello! I'm Kailey - sometimes photographer and model, cat stalker, musicals enthusiast & lover of music, animation, & personal style~. My blog basically is a diary of my everyday outfits and stuff I love!
2.      What inspired you to blog to begin with? 
I was honestly feeling rather done, and knew that having a creative outlet would help - so I just started!

  1. 3.      How did you choose your blog name?
  2. As somebody who loves the overall aesthetic and lore of mermaids, it came naturally to me!
  3. 4.      What do you like the most about blogging? 
  4. Connecting with such incredible, like minded individuals, making friends, and sharing my passions with them.
  5. 5.      What do you dislike the most about blogging?
  6. It can be a bit difficult to upkeep, and it definitely is harder then it looks!
  1. 6.      Do you prefer blogging or making videos?
  2. I have to say blogging, but I do really love making videos (even if I'm still a bit new at it)!
  3. 7.      How do you stay inspired and come up with fresh ideas?
  4. Flipping through magazines, following my friends, and watching old movies.
  5. 8.      What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
  6. Play with my cat, visit friends.
  7. 9.      What is your favourite TV show?
  8. I actually don't have any right now - recommend me some? ;)

  1. 10.  Have you learned any "life lessons" from blogging?
  2. As cheesy as it sounds, be yourself.
  3. 11.   How has blogging changed your life (if it has)?
  4. It definitely has, for the better! I have met people that have made my life so much brighter just by being in it, and I am able to help support my family with what I make with it. It has also been kind of reaffirming in a way - I spent a lot of my life feeling like I wasn't particularly good at anything - but when Instagram featured me as a suggested user and on their blog, it definitely gave me a boost of confidence.
  1. 12.  What would you say to the people who want to start blogging/youtube channel but are still hesitating?
  2. Just do it!
I hope you enjoyed this interview! If you haven't already, you should definitely go check out Kailey's Blog and Youtube Channel ♥

10 comments:

  1. Omg she is so effing cute! I love her hair!

    http://waltzandwillow.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and awesome! Like best fashion photos ever. Nice interview. :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nabila! And I totally agree, she has some of my favourite outfit photos ever ♥

      Delete
  3. Great hair :) And I'm a cat stalker too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Amy! You are too lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you Kailey, you are too ♥

      Delete
  5. Great feature! She's lovely!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona, she really is ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!