Sunday, 14 August 2016

My Current Shower Lineup

I've been taking more baths than showers lately, but I know that as summer comes to a close and the business of autumn starts again, me and many others will soon be trading in the luxury of baths for the efficiency of showers. There seem to be so many more fun and exciting bath products as opposed to shower products; bath bombs, bubble baths, bath salts, and bath melts. However, I've been trying out a few new shower products lately, so I thought that I'd share with you guys!
I've mentioned this hair mask a couple times on here before, but I really do love it. It makes my hair feel softer than it ever has before. Using this once or twice a week leaves my hair feeling like a soft, fluffy, cloud.

This stuff smells so good. I was a bit worried the first few times that I used it because it seemed so thin compared to conditioners that I have used before, but after a few washes my hair got used to it. It keeps the ends of my hair moisturized and soft. I'm going to have to buy a larger bottle of it next time, though, because I use quite a bit each time.

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash
The smell of this isn't one that I particularly like, but I love the formula. I have very dry skin, and this shower cream doesn't dry it out more. It moisturizes my skin more than most body washes, and even though the smell isn't as nice as other body washes that I have tried, it is growing on me!

Lush Trichomania Solid Shampoo
This is another hair product that I've been using lately that smells amazing. I had never used a solid shampoo before, and was a bit skeptical because I wasn't sure how well it would lather, but it lathered better than the regular shampoo I was using before. It works really nicely on my dry hair and keeps it smelling nice all day long.

Have you tried any good shower products lately?
**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

48 comments:

  1. your posts are always so cute, I love reading about every little thing amy!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ally! That means the world to me ♥

      Delete
  2. That american cream conditioner looks awesome -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: Review: Wet to Dry Foundation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hanna, I really like it ♥

      Delete
  3. Great products!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush - I haven't had anything by this brand but I often read women love these smells!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really love most of their scents! ♥

      Delete
  5. Great products Amy and I love using lush as well ^^ <3

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything from Lush! Always a treat in the shower. Great post lovely x

    Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffany, I totally agree! I'm so happy you liked it ♥

      Delete
  7. These all look so lovely! I've never tried solid shampoo before. Pretty cool! You should check out my beauty brand...so many lovelies you might love!! *wink*

    Regina
    Margarita Bloom | Modern Vintage Beauty & Fashion
    BLOG: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls
    INSTAGRAM: @margaritabloom
    BLOGLOVIN Margarita Bloom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Regina, I would totally recommend this solid shampoo ♥

      Delete
  8. Lush Products always give me a headache, and I like Showers a lot more as well :)
    xoxo, Julia
    http://julysbeautylounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These products all sound so lovely! I adore OGX as a hair brand and their 'fight fallout' shampoo has certainly saved my hair this past month (OGX is half price in superdrug right now if you want to stock up on them!) I have never actually tried their hair masks, though, so I will have to check that out. Thanks for sharing!<3
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Aaah I wish that I lived in the UK right now haha. But I would totally recommend that hair mask ♥

      Delete
  10. Beautiful products :) I would like to try them! <3

    MERI WILD BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely products! I very rarely take baths, so this was good for me ;)
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona! I've actually been taking baths a lot more than I usually do ♥

      Delete
  12. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Products from Lush and The Body Shop are my FAVE. They're always my go to for a relaxing bath :)

    https://www.laurenslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren, they're my favourite too! ♥

      Delete
  14. Lovely post! I’ve heard such great things about the Lush shampoos and conditioners. Recently I’ve been looking at their skincare and other shower products too, not only their bath bombs!

    Hannah xx
    lifeissweet.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! I've been trying to try things other than their bath products lately as well ♥

      Delete
  15. great post,
    happy Friday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely pictures! The Lush bits sound lovely!
    Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Summer! They are quite lovely ♥

      Delete
  17. Oooh, so many lovely products! I would love to get more LUSH products into my shower regime but it's so hard to get here! Perhaps when I go to UK, I'm able to get the Solid Shampoo <3

    xx   BASH   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bash! From what I've heard, the UK seems like one of the best places to get Lush, so hopefully you'll get a chance to try some more products there ♥

      Delete
  18. The body shop butter looks like actual butter it's so interesting! And I love the smell of the Lush one! Also ask Kailey how she would describe her style xx

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually the solid shampoo! It's looks kind of funny, doesn't it?
      Also, thank you so much for your question, but I already sent the questions to Kailey! I forgot to take the request for questions out of this post :(

      Delete
  19. oooh i really want to try that lush conditioner! i love the solid shampoo though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both! My hair feels so soft ♥

      Delete
  20. Everything sounds so good, I haven't tried many Lush products. Great post x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've loved almost all of the Lush products I've tried so far ♥

      Delete
  21. Like pretty much everyone above ahaha, I love Lush products too, although I hadn't heard of their conditioner, it sounds so good.

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Lexie! I really like it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!