Saturday, 20 August 2016

My Top 4 Moisturizers

I always have dry skin. Spring, summer, winter, autumn, it's just the way it is. However, I know that as the cold weather approaches, many other people will start to suffer from dry skin. And me, well, I guess my skin will just get even drier (is that even possible???).
So, as the season of dry skin as quickly approaching, I thought what better of a time could there be to share with you some of my all-time favourite moisturizers?
Trader Joe's Coconut Butter
I got this while I was in California in February, and it's definitely the thickest body butter that I've ever tried. My friend has a pumpkin pie one that I loved, so I knew that I had to grab one of these while I was in the states. This stuff is extremely moisturizing, and it smells like a delicious coconut dessert.

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
I have tons of the Body Shop's Body Butters, and they all work wonderfully and smell amazing. This is one of my favourites, though, because of it's lovely scent and smooth, creamy texture. I'm almost done with this mini tub, so I'm thinking of getting a new, larger one soon.


The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Lotion
I already obsessed over this twice recnetly, but I just had to mention it again. Though it isn't as moisturizing as a body butter or something similar, it does quite a good job of moisturizing and is one of the best regular body lotions that I've ever tried. I'm also completely obsessed with the peach smell. This is the perfect body lotion for spring/summer.

♥      Coconut Oil
I use this stuff for EVERYTHING. Lately, I've been using it as a facial moisturizer because I heard that it was good for acne and acne scars, and though it's been working well I can't really say anything because I haven't been using it for long enough. I also love using this as a body moisturizer and a hair mask, as well as a lip balm.

What are some of your favourite moisturizers? I would love to know!
**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

16 comments:

  1. Ooh I have the Body Shop butter but I haven't actually used it yet. My skin isn't really that dry so I don't use a moisturizer, I must check these out though as I do love using them.

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lexie! I love Body Shop butters ♥

      Delete
  2. Loved these products and coconut oil is really my favorite! I also like to use it for multiple different things and all the time x :) Great post!

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love coconut oil ♥

      Delete
  3. I have dry skin especially during winter and it isn't easy to find a good face cream at my age. But I found two: Alteya brand (Bulgarian one) and Alterra (German one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, those two sound really nice ♥

      Delete
  4. Great picks!
    I also have dry skin, that gets terrible at winter. I've got a good face cream from the pharmacy here in Sweden.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mona! It's nice to know that I'm not alone ♥

      Delete
  5. I'm totally with the coconut oil too! Its amazing for hair and dry skin *u*
    I'm also of butter creams! my fav brands are the body shop and palmers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brenda! Coconut oil works miracles for me ♥

      Delete
  6. I love coconut oil so much, it really is a life saver! I'll definitely try out the Body Shop ones too xx
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cara! I love them both ♥

      Delete
  7. I've only used The Body Shop Butters and they are wonderful! It is so soft but expensive! Haha, maybe I should try out the coconut oil thing haha <3

    xx BASH |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bash! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  8. Coconut oil all the way! Lovely post, Amy! x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Guilianna! I'm happy that you like it as well ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!