Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Soft Pinks | #glossierpink

I know I've already made a ton of posts focusing on pink beauty products, but when Glossier inspired me to make a post based on a pink colour scheme, I knew that I'd have to, because honestly, I can't get enough of that colour.


I know this post has more of a Valentines aesthetic than an early August one,  but quite honestly, I don't care. Valentines day has some of my favourite decorations, and I usually end up using them throughout the whole year.

In this post, I thought that I'd share some of my favourite subtle pink makeup favourites. Bright, Barbie pinks are all well and good, but most days, I'm more into softer pink tones.


Eyes
This is one of my favourite bases for eyeshadow. The light, creamy pink brightens up my eye, and the cream formula works as a sort of primer for days when I don't really want to prime my eyes. I love how easy this is to work with.
If you've read this blog before, I'm sure that you know that I'm absolutely obsessed with glitter. I love this roll-on glitter because it works so well over other eyeshadows. It doesn't mess up your base colour, because it doesn't have a base itself, only glitter. It's also quite buildable.
 Lips
I've obsessed over this gloss before, but I absolutely love it! It's a perfect subtle pink, and works wonderfully for when I want a more natural lip look.
This lipstick is an absolutely beautiful nude rose. I've always love rose-toned lipstick, and this is the perfect nude pink lipstick for me. The formula is also very light and weightless.
Nails
I absolutely love pastel pink polishes, they're my go-to nail shade. This is one that I reach for quite often, I love the subtle shimmer in it.

Oh, and don't forget to check out Glossier's beauty products! They don't ship to Canada yet, but all of their packaging is so cute and I've heard lovely things about their products, so I can't wait until they do!

What are your favourite pink products?

-Amy

**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

20 comments:

  1. You know, pink has my favourite nail colour lately, I guess. And pink is simply cute and optimistic, why not love it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I totally agree! ♥

      Delete
  2. I love to wear shimmery pinks on my eyes or nails as it goes well with my brown eyes! Great post Amy!
    Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paige! I love shimmery pinks as well ♥

      Delete
  3. I have been wanting to check out more cream eyeshadows and I love that Elf is cruelty free. Thanks for sharing!

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Elizabeth! I've loved almost everything I've tried from elf ♥

      Delete
  4. I used to hate the colour pink but I've really grown to love it lately,the NYX roll on eye shimmer looks gorgeous x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy, I'm the same! It really is pretty ♥

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of these products but they all look pretty fantastic, especially the roll on eye shimmer! Hope you are having a fantastic week, Amy! xx

    María Ale | www.mintsouls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria! I hope that you're having a good week, too ♥

      Delete
  6. Literally love all of these products ^^ We have very similar taste! I love pinkish products x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I totally think we do! Pink products are so fun ♥

      Delete
  7. I love these products. I agree, I'm also for a more soft pink than a bright bubblegum pink!
    I like nude pink lipstick a lot!
    Hope you're having a great day.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mona! I do, too ♥

      Delete
  8. I love love love soft pinks. Have you tried the cream puffs by collection? There is an amazing shade in angel delight in a soft pink.
    Have a pretty day,
    Kayleigh xo
    havea-prettyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayleigh! I've been wanting to try something from Collection, but I haven't been able to find anything by them in Canada ♥

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!