Wednesday, 7 September 2016

4 Nail Polishes for Autumn

I already spoke about my favourite makeup shades for autumn, so I thought that it was time to share some of my favourite nail polish shades. While I don't paint my nails very often and I'm not very good at it, it makes me feel so refreshed to have newly painted nails. So, in order to get into the autumn spirit, here are four of my favourite nail polishes for autumn.
     ♥     L'Oreal Colour Riche Gold Dust Polish in Rough Around the Edges
I don't wear a lot of black nail polishes, but I love this one. I love a nail polish with sparkle, and this one it packed with it! It looks so pretty reflecting the light.

     ♥     Avon Dazzlers Top Coat in Glitzy Gold
As I've said before on this blog, I love wearing golds in autumn. This is a lovely topcoat, and works well over a wide variety of shades. I think that it would look nice on it own, too!


     ♥     Essie Nail Polish in Ladylike
This is a perfect polish if you don't want a shade as dark as other traditional autumn tones. I love the shade, it feels like an updated nude.

I love a good cranberry nail polish, and this one is no exception. I feel like cranberry is such a classic nail colour for autumn, and I can't get enough of it.

What are your favourite nail polishes to wear in autumn?

**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

16 comments:

  1. The Essie and TBS nailpolishes are beautiful! I've never tried anything from their nail line, but TBS has been becoming one of my favorite brands, especially because they are cruelty free and have everything you could need. I usually go for dark reds as well or my favorites for fall in general, dark browns, they look different and I quite like that <3

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cy! They've been my go-to brand lately when I need a cruelty-free alternative ♥

      Delete
  2. This L'Oreal caught my attention the most, it looks pretty in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks! :) <3 Essie one is my favorite ^^


    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shades are so autumnal, it's really cute! I love the red shade :)

    Carolyn x
    Stained Glass Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolyn, I'm so happy that you like it too ♥

      Delete
  5. The Avon is gorgeous and I love wearing golds in autumn too - I have two really nice gold and copper eyeshadows in my Naked palette which make a beautiful autumnal eye and the Avon varnish would go with it really well.

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lexie! I've been wearing a ton of gold and copper eyeshadows lately as well ♥

      Delete
  6. I love these colours, autumn colours are my favourite so the red and gold I love!

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren! They're my favourite, too ♥

      Delete
  7. These are all so pretty, I especially adore the Essie and Avon shades, I love wearing sparkly polish in the colder months, it makes me feel all festive! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! I totally agree, I do too ♥

      Delete
  8. Cranberry hues are so pretty but we would gladly sport all of these colors!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love cranberry hues too ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
Please no spam or follow for follows!