Saturday, 10 September 2016

YouTube Channels That Inspire Me

Since I spend all of my time on YouTube, I thought that it was time to make a post about some of my favourite people on it. I had such a hard time narrowing this list down. It's still very long, but I did my best. I may have to do a part two, if you guys liked this post.
I'm sure that most of you have probably heard of most of the YouTubers on this list, as they are all very popular. If you haven't heard of them already, though, I hope that you check out their channels! These creator's videos are always guaranteed to put a smile on my face. 
I could never summarize a channel in a few short sentences, but I'll try to give you a feel of what it has to offer. Because I couldn't think of an order to put them in, this list is alphabetical. Their order has nothing to do with who I like better! 

CutiePieMarzia
Marzia's videos are always guaranteed to put me in a better mood. They're almost always cheerful and upbeat,  and so pretty to watch. You can tell that she works really hard on her videos, and it makes them so enjoyable to watch!




Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil
For the sake of not making this post too long, I stuck these two together, but they both have their own channels that are so creative and unique, along with a joint gaming channel. Their videos are always creative, entertaining, engaging, and never boring. Whenever I watch any of their videos, I get an instant mood boost.



Doddleoddle
Dodie seems like a literal fairy. She is amazingly talented, and her songs are always so beautiful. Her voice is so soothing, and her videos are always very aesthetically pleasing. She writes the most wonderful songs, and I'm consistently amazed by her creativity.
 It'sWayPastMyBedtime
Even though all of these YouTubers are extremely positive and inspiring to me, Carrie may be the most so. Not only does she make wonderful videos, she's an extremely talented actress and singer. Her videos alway make me happy, and give me an extra boost of inspiration.
KickThePj
I know that I've said all of these YouTubers are creative, but PJ may be the most creative person I've ever "known". He comes up with these crazy ideas that translate into these crazy and wonderful videos. PJ's videos will never leave you bored: he's constantly coming up with new, brilliant ideas.
 LaMadelynn
Madelynn's videos are always very aesthetically pleasing and original. I love the colour scheme in all of her videos, it gives them a dream-like feel. She also uses lots of cruelty-free cosmetics!
PrincessMei
Mei's videos are also always very aesthetically pleasing. Her style is adorable, and she always has a new, beautiful hair colour. Her unique style makes her videos stand out and seem truly special. She also uses lots of cruelty-free cosmetics!





Who are your favourite YouTubers?

28 comments:

  1. I need to check some of these people out! I haven't heard of some of them! Haha I remember you mentioning a while back that you sent Mei those cute cows! She's one of my biggest Youtube inspirations too, and I happened to send something to her the same time you did! Also, I really recommend the Youtuber Krist Soup! She's a cutie, and I think you might like her!

    ♡stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend all of them! I'm so happy that you like Mei too. I'll totally have to check out Krist Soup, thank you for the recommendation ♥

      Delete
    2. ooh dan and phil and dodie <3 my bbys!!

      Delete
    3. I'm so happy you like them too ♥

      Delete
  2. I rarely watch videos made by bloggers/vloggers, I have to admit. But I see you've chosen interesting people judging from photos and your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy that you think so ♥

      Delete
  3. Eek I've never watched a video by any of these vloggers (I think I watched a Dan and Phil one once maybe, but that's it) although I've heard of quite a few. Off I go now to watch some more YouTube!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you like them, and that you get as hooked on YouTube as I am ♥ (actually do I? I probably shouldn't wish a YouTube addiction on people)

      Delete
  4. I am also guilty of spending hours upon hours watching youtubers haha!Some of the youtubers you listed are actually new to me so I will definitely be checking out their channels :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that I'm not alone! I hope that you like them if you do end up looking at them ♥

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of any of these YouTubers before. I really like Aspyn Ovard. She is definitely my favorite. Great post, Amy! x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Guilianna! I'm going to have to check out her channel ♥

      Delete
  6. I have trouble finding new youtubers, so for me this post is awesome! (btw I'm new to your blog and I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sabina! I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  7. Mei and Madelynn are so creative and talented, their videos are almost like watching a piece of art! At the moment I'm really enjoying watching art channels, they are so calming and ispiring <3

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Cy! I've been watching more art channels lately, too, they're so relaxing ♥

      Delete
  8. I watched princessmei and she's so cute. Thanks for sharing the other videos too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy that you think so too ♥

      Delete
  9. Thank you for sharing these! i don't watch any of these but I'll check them out xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gemma, I'm hope that you like them if you do ♥

      Delete
  10. this list is super helpful & fun!!! we have a lot of common favorites yay!! hi amy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you liked it Ally!! ♥

      Delete
  11. Oh I loved this because I haven't heard of any of these channels before except for one of them!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you liked it ♥

      Delete
  12. Omg, I love Doddleoddle! She did a collab video with Jon Cozart before (a.k.a Paint on Youtube), and he's like my favourite too! I think my most favourite Youtube channel at the moment is @clothesencounters / Jenn Im. She's known for her travel vlogs and overall good editing videos. If someone from my home country then it's @cupcakeaisyah. :D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both so much! I'll have to check out those other youtubers, thank you for letting me know about them ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!